Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad's are actually nice people...

Yeah, I probably would just stop going to social events with him, that and I’d maybe tell him the reason. It would be incredibly awkward and I may not have the courage to but I think it could maybe lead to some help from him in that department if he were a true friend and looked out for me. But honestly, male brotherhood like that is rare these days. It used to be much more common.
Is it possible for chads to help incels get laid? I don't think its possible though

If hes Christian he obviously has an agenda, to convert you and feel like hes going to heaven etc. they probably do feel sorry for you. they befriend you from a place of pity. not because they think you're cool. hope im wrong though. as for the foid, foids are manipulative masterminds. she'll obviously act nice to you in public to score points . but that doesn't mean she wants to fuck you
Yeah, unfortunately that was my first thought when all of this occured but some bluepilled part of me continuously thinks that maybe, just maybe, I have met my future wife or future friends for life. BUT I know it's ovER there isn't anything I can do. I hate that I'm not a chad tbh, it's like living in another dimension

Try to join his little cult church group, try to get into his friendcircle, socialmaxx through cult conversion fuck it I doubt anyone but he believes it stacies and other people just go there to be close to him, it might be your way to ascend or at least get a friend

Nigga they were genuinely trying to figure out a project grouping and were trying to help u out. The stacy wasn’t trying to fuck u she just thinks ur non threatening.
Holy fucking shiet, she just messaged me on whatsapp right now. Could that mean anything?

Try to join his little cult church group, try to get into his friendcircle, socialmaxx through cult conversion fuck it I doubt anyone but he believes it stacies and other people just go there to be close to him, it might be your way to ascend or at least get a friend
I don't think I will but I'll try befriend them in school

The reason why Chads are usually "nice" outgoing people is that they have never known the hardships that we have known. They never experienced the darkness and agony we have had to endure. They have been playing life on easy mode and thus are a lot less stressed and damaged by life which allows them to have a more positive outlook. That's why a lot of brocels are the exact opposite; bitter, asocial and not very outgoing. Because we know the wretched and disgusting nature of humanity, a nature chads and stacies will never truly have to deal with because their genetics are in their favor.

The reason why Chads are usually "nice" outgoing people is that they have never known the hardships that we have known. They never experienced the darkness and agony we have had to endure. They have been playing life on easy mode and thus are a lot less stressed and damaged by life which allows them to have a more positive outlook. That's why a lot of brocels are the exact opposite; bitter, asocial and not very outgoing. Because we know the wretched and disgusting nature of humanity, a nature chads and stacies will never truly have to deal with because their genetics are in their favor.
Well said. I've never thought about it that way.

Cucked and Chad worship. If you think Chads are inherently superior to you and not just lucky faggots to have the right bones you should become a sissy.

Holy fucking shiet, she just messaged me on whatsapp right now. Could that mean anything?
What did she say? I’m assuming that she wanted to schedule something for the group.

What did she say? I’m assuming that she wanted to schedule something for the group.
She was just telling me her name and that we could team up for the upcoming group assignment. The weird part is she is always with some normie tallfag in my class so I don't know why she would want to team up with me, when she has a plethora of males to choose from?

Of course they are. They should be, when they've had everything handed to them in life

She was just telling me her name and that we could team up for the upcoming group assignment. The weird part is she is always with some normie tallfag in my class so I don't know why she would want to team up with me, when she has a plethora of males to choose from?
Are u smart?

Are u smart?
I mean in the course I'm a top achiever but I don't think anyone knows. I've never told anyone my grades and my uni doesn't publish grades publicly so, the only way for people to find out your grades is if you tell them

people with no insecurities are the nicest. Ugly girls have been the worst bitches imaginable towards me my entire life

I mean in the course I'm a top achiever but I don't think anyone knows. I've never told anyone my grades and my uni doesn't publish grades publicly so, the only way for people to find out your grades is if you tell them
Maybe u look like a nerd.

Wanted to look good in-front of the class while putting you (awkward nerd loner autist) down, stacy played into it because she wants brownie points (no woman cares about an unattractive man, you know this by now)

They will reel you in and gut you like a fish, that's what normies are particularly adept at socially
Fucking brutal :feels::incel:

They are nice because they aren't subhuman trash and they don't have to worry about what we incels worry about