Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gets his pick of females

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This is the most enraging thing by far about not being "Chad". It is not simply a matter of being able to fuck 50 women vs. 2 if you're a normie but you literally have a buffet to choose from. All women have the same standards more or less so if you're a 6'3 white Chad with an athletic body and pretty boy face you can fuck a Muslim girl one day, a blond the next, or a milf. You can have an LTR with a nice girl or pump and dump a slut.

Just imagine having so many options. And yet we get mad at normies for having it marginally better than us. You aren't living if you aren't Chad.

having options also protects you from being cucked and gives you the edge in ltr

NegroKing said:
This is the most enraging thing by far about not being "Chad". It is not simply a matter of being able to fuck 50 women vs. 2 if you're a normie but you literally have a buffet to choose from. All women have the same standards more or less so if you're a 6'3 white Chad with an athletic body and pretty boy face you can fuck a Muslim girl one day, a blond the next, or a milf. You can have an LTR with a nice girl or pump and dump a slut.

Just imagine having so many options. And yet we get mad at normies for having it marginally better than us. You aren't living if you aren't Chad.

Well, at least you accept normies do get something. A vast portion of this community seems to believe only chad gets pussy, which is major cope.

About "You aren't living if you aren't Chad", I disagree.  It is like saying "You are starving if you aren't a millionaire".

AngelOfDisease said:
Well, at least you accept normies do get something. A vast portion of this community seems to believe only chad gets pussy, which is major cope.

About "You aren't living if you aren't Chad", I disagree.  It is like saying "You are starving if you aren't a millionaire".

I don't mean "living" literally. I mean you are missing out on so much that your life is not fulfilling.

NegroKing said:
I don't mean "living" literally. I mean you are missing out on so much that your life is not fulfilling.

You can word it in many ways. Still believe it is too much to say life cannot be fulfilling unless you are chad.

You'd have to be a superchad for girls to approach you.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You'd have to be a superchad for girls to approach you.

Not true. It will happen, but rarely. More importantly, you will still get IOIs. And you will always be viewed favorably by females if you decide to approach.

JFL if you aren't chad in 2017

AngelOfDisease said:
Still believe it is too much to say life cannot be fulfilling unless you are chad.

I honestly think it had been way easier to lead some fulfilling existence as a normie before the internet got that big and omnipresent. Now everything is just about showing off what you got and comparing yourself to each other on social media. It got way harder to ignore the huge disparities and cope with solipsism.

Ive said time and time again chad is not your friend , his goal is to actively cuck you this is why i look at incels with " chad friends" in disgust.

modus_coperandi said:
I honestly think it had been way easier to lead some fulfilling existence as a normie before the internet got that big and omnipresent. Now everything is just about showing off what you got and comparing yourself to each other on social media. It got way harder to ignore the huge disparities and cope with solipsism.

I honestly do not care about it and do not really suffer with comparison.

I just wanted to have things going well for me. Fuck it if others have it better.

Damn bro powerful post.. I would like to fuck a milf, girls of all ethnicities, a jb and ltr a girl for a year or so.. I would do exactly that if I was a chad.. but I cant even get my looksmatch interested in me