Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't sleep or study 'cause of stress

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
I have been walking up randomly with sweat and hand pains during sleep. I can't do this man. I have to write 10s of exams and I don't know if I can do it. I can't sit for 10 mins without getting tensed. I always hear my heart racing and my palms get sweaty and my hands start shaking.

I have never gotten any positive affirmations about my studies instead my teacher always made fun of me in school and targeted me 'cause I was the ugliest :feelsrope: :feelsrope: even thought I got good grades. All the people laughed at me in school, it shattered my self-esteem. I don't know how I can recover it.

Can any studycels here help me mitigate my stress and help me get gain trust in my abilities? Because I seem to be always self doubting my own intellect abilities now.

@GeckoBus @NatsumeSouseki

same, ive been procrastinating for 8 hours straight

Every time I need to study I get too stressed to even start so I jerk off to relax and then become too lazy

Every time I need to study I get too stressed to even start so I jerk off to relax and then become too lazy
Bro :lul: :lul: it like we lived the same life or something. I have been on no fap for 2 weeks unintentionally because I don't even feel horny with all that stres

Bro :lul: :lul: it like we lived the same life or something. I have been on no fap for 2 weeks unintentionally because I don't even feel horny with all that stres
I also cope with alcohol most of the time a la my name.

I also cope with alcohol most of the time a la my name.
You will regret that when your liver get damaged. Stop drinking for your health brocel

You will regret that when your liver get damaged. Stop drinking for your health brocel
I won't live long enough to see the long term damage. Couldn't give 2 shits it's the only cope that works!

I won't live long enough to see the long term damage. Couldn't give 2 shits it's the only cope that works!
You are a oldcel as well?

20 and plan on roping before the damage will set in
Don't do it brocel. I have seen how the ill effects of drinking irl. It's brutal.

Study out of spite for them, mog them in intellect

mog them in intellect
I used to think the same. But in life most of it is based on what you 'look' like you can do rather than what you can actually do :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

A tall handsome guy will always seem more intelligent than me

I hope you get better

Thanks brocels, you are maybe the only people wishing the best for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
i hope you succeed brocel :feelsrope:,you are some of the best curries on the forum (not kidding,usually gives factual info).

Can any studycels here help me mitigate my stress and help me get gain trust in my abilities? Because I seem to be always self doubting my own intellect abilities now.

do you know meditation vids or subliminals,they calm me down sometimes

maybe listen to a few minutes of this once you take a break
View: https://youtu.be/WPni755-Krg

I have been walking up randomly with sweat and hand pains during sleep. I can't do this man. I have to write 10s of exams and I don't know if I can do it. I can't sit for 10 mins without getting tensed. I always hear my heart racing and my palms get sweaty and my hands start shaking.

I have never gotten any positive affirmations about my studies instead my teacher always made fun of me in school and targeted me 'cause I was the ugliest :feelsrope: :feelsrope: even thought I got good grades. All the people laughed at me in school, it shattered my self-esteem. I don't know how I can recover it.

This is the thing youre good at, being uglycel isn’t what will kill you. I understand you’re stressed, but if you fight hard, even if you mess up this time you can still come back. You can always come back.

So just do the best you can this time, it doesn’t have to stress you out to the point of paralysis, just start a little bit and make a plan so that you’ll be ready by the time the exams roll around

This is the thing youre good at, being uglycel isn’t what will kill you. I understand you’re stressed, but if you fight hard, even if you mess up this time you can still come back. You can always come back.

So just do the best you can this time, it doesn’t have to stress you out to the point of paralysis, just start a little bit and make a plan so that you’ll be ready by the time the exams roll around
Thanks bro. But I can't take that stress. I need a way to mitigate it.

Past few days have been brutal for me https://incels.is/threads/i-had-to-rush-to-the-hospital-in-the-morning.588264/

Find the source and see what you can do about it.
I know the source. One of the childhood friend, like I knew this guy since kindergartner got All India Rank below 100 in JEE, which a million people write btw. This killed me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . I can't cope anymore. I feel inferior and can't be that ever.

At a point of time in life you can't even afford to think of procrastination
Yeah, these are brutal hours. One is very close to giving up, but it still isn't over.

I know the source. One of the childhood friend, like I knew this guy since kindergartner got All India Rank below 100 in JEE, which a million people write btw. This killed me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . I can't cope anymore. I feel inferior and can't be that ever.
First of all, stop comparing yourself to others. It's senseless and unhealthy for the brain to do so.

First of all, stop comparing yourself to others. It's senseless and unhealthy for the brain to do so.
I know. But I know got body mogg, but this IQ mogg literally killed me inside.

this IQ mogg literally killed me inside.
I understand. But no way around it rather just practice questions day and night. You won't feel any better thinking about your AIR 100 friend again and again.

I understand. But no way around it rather just practice questions day and night. You won't feel any better thinking about your AIR 100 friend again and again.
Thanks for your concern brocel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

That sucks. Idk how to help. Maybe your diet is stressing you?
I was never good at studying :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I do meditation and breathing to calm down
I hope you succeed brocel

Be easy on yourself. Stress will literally kill you.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
not really dude, im low iq as heck IRL, i failed everything, you mog me trust me
But your thread are all high IQ? You analyze all the problems with inceldom very well.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
not really dude, im low iq as heck IRL, i failed everything, you mog me trust me
Can't you get a job as journalist or some writing job? You will mogg everyone there for sure with your analysis.

kek i should try that :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
100% I am surprised you haven't already. Maybe it's your Autism but you have good observation and analytical skills. Get into those sort of jobs, you will absolutely mogg everyone there.

i stopped studying or doing anything for school at about age 14 because of horrible depression and no motivation

i stopped studying or doing anything for school at about age 14 because of horrible depression and no motivation
How do you make money then?