Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you're so ugly that you're afraid of leaving your room

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★
I hate having to go anywhere with my mom. I have to wear my hoodie with my hood up because my head shape makes the hair on the sides and the top of my head look so funny and messy, even in the car, which makes me feel carsick. I can't even look up when I walk, I always hang my head down in shame and either stare at my phone or at my shoes. I look like a fucking meme. You ever see those tiktoks or instagram reels of autistic deformed truecels being provoked at school? Even they mog me. I've been recorded by stacies while minding my own business before (I overheard them). I wish I could just go on a walk or a holiday or something but I can't. My face is too creepy. I would swap lives with pretty much anyone here in an instant. I don't even care as much about my inceldom as I do about my brain and my looks. I would do anything to not look inbred, and have a normal brain. I look like something out of a fucking freak show. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone.

I don't like going out either, but I have to. I get laughed at when a group of foids or normies past me and when I go on the train I sometimes see foids point their camera at me for a split second. I wish I could avoid people in general, I just never feel safe.

I don't like going out either, but I have to. I get laughed at when a group of foids or normies past me and when I go on the train I sometimes see foids point their camera at me for a split second. I wish I could avoid people in general, I just never feel safe.
yeah i had photos taken of me before and just wish i could be left alone

i only go out at 21:40 right before the store closes and its dark, to buy groceries

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:same brocel