Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had to rush to the hospital in the Morning

I got 95 in 1st attempt. Hopefull I get some tier 2 private college. All these fakecels in forum won't know the pain we JEEcels and NEETcels go through.

My neighbor got 99.6 percentile and I feel like I failed my parents. I feel ashamed for not achieving enough :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
You are Academic chad. You brutally mogged me in academics. Now I am doing BSc in my local college :feelsrope: :feelscry:

You are Academic chad. You brutally mogged me in academics. Now I am doing BSc in my local college :feelsrope: :feelscry:
doing mbbs from a gmc isn't much fun either. professors full time gaand maarte rehte hai

doing mbbs from a gmc isn't much fun either. professors full time gaand maarte rehte hai
Being a doctor seems to be 1000x tougher than engineering. All the medical people are psychos

Damn good luck for JEE

take care bro, don’t stress to hard

Today morning I woke my parents up and had to rush to the hospital because of palmutations and body pains.

Yesterday night I was staying up late in the night for studying and drank coffee after a long time and after a while I couldn't sleep and hand and legs started to pain, I felt my heart rate rising. I was not sleeping properly for a few days and on top of that I drank coffee, this tensed up my body and gave me a panic attack.

I felt worthless and self hating thoughts filled my coffee overcharged brain and I started my hands and legs started to shiver. I did not sleep entire night. I couldn't fall asleep because of this till the morning and woke my parents up fearing I would have a heart stroke or something.

Luckily my BP was normal, doctor said it was just the effects of caffeine and I didn't have to worry

Overall don't drink coffee when you are tensed guys. I finally could fall asleep and I am writing this now. I am not able to manage my stress
Same bro. My body is very sensitive to caffeine. This one time I was feeling confident about completing a part of my syllabus overnight, I drank coffee at around 10:45. After an hour, my brain just stayed awake but refused to think about anything, body felt so tired and I couldn't even study for shit. Ended up going to sleep at 7 in the morning with some antihistamine pills.

Same bro. My body is very sensitive to caffeine. This one time I was feeling confident about completing a part of my syllabus overnight, I drank coffee at around 10:45. After an hour, my brain just stayed awake but refused to think about anything, body felt so tired and I couldn't even study for shit. Ended up going to sleep at 7 in the morning with some antihistamine pills.
Oh! So this is a common problem then?

Also my heart felt like it'll explode any moment.

Also my heart felt like it'll explode any moment.
Check you BP. I got my BP checked in the hospital, it was normal. Doctor told me it's just because of combination of stress, coffee and lack of sleep.

Oh! So this is a common problem then?
Sadly, it's just us, not a common problem. :feelsrope:
I know people who drink coffee an hour before bed and go to sleep with a normal BP.

Check you BP. I got my BP checked in the hospital, it was normal. Doctor told me it's just because of combination of stress, coffee and lack of sleep.
I have a BP checking machine at home. Whenever I measure it after either drinking coffee or not sleeping properly, it's always super high.

I have a BP checking machine at home. Whenever I measure it after either drinking coffee or not sleeping properly, it's always super high.
Be careful bro. You might have problems in the future. I come from family of midget height so I don't have to worry. Only advantage of midget height :lul:

im really sorry brocel,just make sure you dont dose on like black turkish coffee,i tried it once that shit is extra heavy

im really sorry brocel,just make sure you dont dose on like black turkish coffee,i tried it once that shit is extra heavy

Screenshot_182.jpg

a motherfckr like me would die from a heart attack half an hour later.

Today morning I woke my parents up and had to rush to the hospital because of palmutations and body pains.

Yesterday night I was staying up late in the night for studying and drank coffee after a long time and after a while I couldn't sleep and hand and legs started to pain, I felt my heart rate rising. I was not sleeping properly for a few days and on top of that I drank coffee, this tensed up my body and gave me a panic attack.

I felt worthless and self hating thoughts filled my coffee overcharged brain and I started my hands and legs started to shiver. I did not sleep entire night. I couldn't fall asleep because of this till the morning and woke my parents up fearing I would have a heart stroke or something.

Luckily my BP was normal, doctor said it was just the effects of caffeine and I didn't have to worry

Overall don't drink coffee when you are tensed guys. I finally could fall asleep and I am writing this now. I am not able to manage my stress
Same I cant drink coffee but idc because it tasted like shit either way

That explains your childish political opinions, you have lot of time to grow. Stop wasting it on this site.
Yeah, I limit my time on this site only to maximum an hour a day. This is the only place I can socialize.

Can you JEEtards stop coming to my country? My engineering college stinks like curry all the fucking time and I have to hear your disgusting voices and language.

Being a doctor seems to be 1000x tougher than engineering. All the medical people are psychos
all of them are psychos. just pure narcissists and sadists

That explains your childish political opinions, you have lot of time to grow. Stop wasting it on this site.
Yes, he is cringe normie snowflakes Hindutva supporters.

take care of yourself bhai

Yes, he is cringe normie snowflakes Hindutva supporters.
I mean this is what "cringe hindutva" did in India. Why hate each other bro? Let's unite and improve our country.

I mean this is what "cringe hindutva" did in India. Why hate each other bro? Let's unite and improve our country.

View attachment 1102029
Bro what has BJP done for the men's rights??. What's has Hindutva done for the men's rights?. Instead both BJP and Hindutva empowering women to become more progressive.Both BJP and Hindutva makes Women to see them as Goddess. Both BJP pushing the globohomo agendas to make Women progressive and empowered and thus making them whores.

Bro what has BJP done for the men's rights??
BJP was against recognition of marital rape when the case was going on in court
Instead both BJP and Hindutva empowering women to become more progressive.
Only Muslim woman mainly. Because of this mulla foids are looking at Hindu men as their saviors.
Both BJP pushing the globohomo agendas to make Women progressive and empowered and thus making them whores.

Why BJP And hindutva has not implement the traditionalist Manusmriti laws to stop degeneracy
Manusmriti was not only castist but extremely foid worshiping