Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even rot without being reminded of my pathetic existence

bob-loblaw

bob-loblaw

dm me if you wanna move to rural montana
Have had a shite week so far, so I thought I'd go over to my student union building to stuff my face with wendy's. I sit down ~30 ft in front of a chadlite """working""" at his macbook. A minute later, his hot, petite GF comes up from behind and just hugs him from around the neck for a SOLID 5 MINUTES. The entire time, Chad doesn't even acknowledge her existence until she goes and sits down across from him.

I can't even go out in the real world for a relaxing meal without being reminded of my pure inferiority. That others posess riches beyond my wildest imagination yet so easily brush them off as if they were nothing.

Thats not really LDARing

Thats what you call coping and yes obviously you will see normtrash when you try to indulge in public copes

forgot about the title due to brainfog; should've mentioned that i've been rotting in my room all week, missed multiple deadlines and doing nothing but playing halo. this was my first time out of the room in days (can't stay in the dorm for weeks since I have to go to get covid tested every other week)

A minute later, his hot, petite GF comes up from behind and just hugs him from around the neck for a SOLID 5 MINUTES.
Must be nice.

Eat at home.