Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you smell fakecels by their avi?

EndMySuffering

EndMySuffering

Greycel
Rule of thumb: If you have a chad / MORPHED incel legend as an avi you're most likely a lookism.net fakecel troll.

This theory has not been tested @ all and is probably complete crap, but give me your thoughts. I think there definitely is a pattern of what lookism fags like to use as their avis vs what truecels use.

Usually they post extreme threads straight away or they just have stupid comments within a few days of registering and only having a few posts.

A real incel does not bother with petty shit like an avi.

takurak said:

Of course you would post here. Fuck you.

What do you think of me? How is my avi

they have a very distinct posting style that makes them easily identifiable

Yup. Lookism fags love to morph incels.

takurak said:

Leave this place ffs u attention whoring kid

Garbage said:
they have a very distinct posting style that makes them easily identifiable

Just look for "tbh"

Twisted said:
They usually push for theories that are not neccecarily bluepilled but more redpilled.

They will more than often advocate for factors that aren’t attributed to physical appearance.

an actual incel accepts that his problems are down to genetic factors

"4/10 ugly humanoid" - LOL

UncannyValley said:
Ahhhhh ok  ;)

I didn't know it was you

LOL I already received a 30% warning suspension for insulting a fakecel.

DeathToFakecels said:
LOL I already received a 30% warning suspension for insulting a fakecel.

What? Where?

UncannyValley said:
What? Where?

I responded "Of course you would post here. fuck you" to takuraks comment "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A real incel does not bother with petty shit like an avi.". It's gone now.[/font]

Blackpill>Redpill>Bluepill

We all know why Bluepill is bad, but unless you are 4/10 or higher, you have a chance and thus can use the Redpill, but Blackpill is good for all of us as it opens our eyes to the true nature of femoids

BigGhey said:
Blackpill>Redpill>Bluepill

We all know why Bluepill is bad, but unless you are 4/10 or higher, you have a chance and thus can use the Redpill, but Blackpill is good for all of us as it opens our eyes to the true nature of femoids

Theres a place called lookism.net designed for blackpilled normies

dont need to smell anything when fakecel humblebraggers are getting invites to 7.5/10's houses just lol

visage said:
dont need to smell anything when fakecel humblebraggers are getting invites to 7.5/10's houses just lol

Real rob went overboard with the roids. tbh tbh tbh

Broken Man said:
Real rob went overboard with the roids. tbh tbh tbh

if by overboard you mean he fell out of a boat and is drowning in pussy yes..yes he did go overboard

visage said:
if by overboard you mean he fell out of a boat and is drowning in pussy yes..yes he did go overboard

lol. I'm speaking  purely on aesthetics. He looked great natty gymcelled at a lower body fat %.  Of course he can still slay regardless of his recent roid and bloat gainz though.