Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can we just ban the faggot black pill press

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't answer what?

I literally quoted myself showing what you were saying was disingenuous

Dude learn to quote properly, the quote feature exists for a reason

Don't wait, you are the cliche idiot user who will spam the forum with "woe is me" threads till you are fucking 50 and do nothing with your life, nothing of value is lost with you blocking me lol
Wtf is woe is me? You sound You want me here when I’m50 ? So? Still you have zero points in what you talking, keep rambling your nonsense you egotistical faggot
I admit he’s an obnoxious, megalomaniacal nigger with a huge chip on his shoulder and has zero empathy for anyone as is typical of his subhuman race but…

I THINK in his own way that he’s genuinely trying to help?:feelswhat:

Though sure if it can ever be somehow conclusively proven that he’s really just some Chad/Chadrone/Kiwi Farmer or IT fag here only to make fun of us in elaborate ways then he definitely should be banned from this forum for life but yeah I’m not sure even with my being a racially aware Jew wise white person that we should just start banning niggers for being niggers.

That would truly start to make us like the SJW’s in reverse who likely ban people from their own forums just for being white, normal and proud of those facts alone
He is that and he is defeating to us
because that's going to determine how your life goes
“Just make your life go as you want bro “ now gtfo and fucking die

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

i kinda agree with you tbhngl
Of course we agree with each other bro

Attachments

• 54E7B2C1-9526-4F5F-BA0D-2E597E3527C0.jpeg
    54E7B2C1-9526-4F5F-BA0D-2E597E3527C0.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 13
He thinks he’s so much better than us and calls is insects in his dumb threads,

he says we CHOSE our shitty lives for whatever retarded reason

he is a pretentious faggot who thinks he is better than us and I can tell he wasn’t even bullied, ostracized or been depressed, thats why he can think the way he thinks, his life’s been easy “just get strong bro” , if you were in my situation you would’ve killed yourselves you spineless pretentious fuck

Who the fuck are you to judge us?

@BlkPillPres you should fuck off to your red pil communities you cunt

Also don’t write a fucking thesis which you can explain in a few sentences faggot
Rent free Faggot

He's far more valuable to the forum than you are, kys retard

This

On another note, It still amazes me how some people have the time to be obsessed with race when they are incel, so many problems in their lives to fix but they can find the time to add "race issues" to the table, its kind of funny when you think about it, especially because their own race doesn't even give a fuck about them and wouldn't even let them breed, that kind of blind allegiance to a group is pathetic

@Fat Link
Racial allegiance is for idiots, and that goes double for incels, your entire race has already rejected you as inferior
You haven’t looked at the issue more carefully bro.

If there were enough non whites out there that were capable of maintaining a high technological society, rule of law and whom had empathy and great care for all races I might be inclined to agree with you but the fact of the matter is basically all non white run countries are corrupt crime filled shitholes equally filled with grinding poverty.

And almost all non whites visciously hate white people due to years of Jewish Talmudvision propaganda.

So my race can socially reject me all it wants so long as it remains in control and provides me with NEETbux, videogames and a full refrigerator for all I care at this point.

If the nigs or beans had full control all I’d get was a machete to the dome after being brutally tortured for hours or days on end or if Jews get their communist NWO and can rule us in the way that they truly want I’d probably be mercilessly beaten, tortured, mutilated like in their sick fuck Hostel movies right before they nail me to a cross either right side up or upside down signifying their final victory over aryan man.

Oh yeah and lastly if the chinks got full control what would any of our destinies entail other than being some sweatshop worker slave?

So sorry but I’m going to have to pass on non white rule.

lol just mute him :feelscomfy:

The irony JFL, because whites are totally holier than thou. If you haven’t come to conclusion that all races are scum particularly whites and Jews then you’re ironically the low iq one.
Alright nigger stop typing English and using your PC. You’re the dumb slave footsoldier class of Jews. Whites are the best race objectively in everything; technological contributions, cultural contributions, etc. and that only stopped when Jews put your people in the west to ruin it.
C22123FA AC72 4BF3 89B0 BE759FF4B779

Status
Not open for further replies.