Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone please kindly explain to me why is r/inceltear not being investigated

Celius

Celius

-
They’ve encouraged us to commit suicide on multiple occasions, wished death upon us on almost daily basis and constantly harass us by screenshotting everything and making a very poisonous environment for us to vent our feelings and problems.

They’ve continuously assumed our sexuality by claiming that we’re gay for not putting women on a pedestal the same way 99% of Reddit does. How is this not hate speech?

Tell me now, how are they even any different than us?

If they so claim to be all rainbows and sunshine and us incels as the most evil creatures the world can offer then how are they any different when they’re just as verbally abusive and aggressive as we are? If we so apparently have made hating women our entire identity then so have you by doing the same to sexless men every single day. Doesn’t that also make you a piece of shit as well?

Hey, um, feds, can you please kindly explain to me why aren’t you looking into r/inceltear instead? I know most of them over there are still teenagers and will eventually grow out of this crowning yourself as the “good guys” in an imaginary battle against the “bad guys” phase as a desperate attempt to escape from whatever hell they’re enduring but that’s just the children, so many of the adult members over there have turned out to be serious pedophiles and groomers. Yeah, so, um, can you please look into that real quick? Thanks.

Fuck IT, bunch of creepy stalkers, let le incels live rent free in their minds 24/7.

we are not human

look at it

pathetic

the og inceltears did worst

At least two (2) known actual pedos as well. Quite the trend. :feelswhere:

They won't be investigated because they fit the narrative.

they are incels in denial. They just lurk this forum to feel better about their misery

Ugly males= always bad people.

BECAUSE INKWELLS ARE EVIL TERRORIST MISOGYNISTS AND THEY NEED TO BE WATCHED 24/7

They’ve encouraged us to commit suicide on multiple occasions, wished death upon us on almost daily basis and constantly harass us by screenshotting everything and making a very poisonous environment for us to vent our feelings and problems.

They’ve continuously assumed our sexuality by claiming that we’re gay for not putting women on a pedestal the same way 99% of Reddit does. How is this not hate speech?

Tell me now, how are they even any different than us?

If they so claim to be all rainbows and sunshine and us incels as the most evil creatures the world can offer then how are they any different when they’re just as verbally abusive and aggressive as we are? If we so apparently have made hating women our entire identity then so have you by doing the same to sexless men every single day. Doesn’t that also make you a piece of shit as well?

Hey, um, feds, can you please kindly explain to me why aren’t you looking into r/inceltear instead? I know most of them over there are still teenagers and will eventually grow out of this crowning yourself as the “good guys” in an imaginary battle against the “bad guys” phase as a desperate attempt to escape from whatever hell they’re enduring but that’s just the children, so many of the adult members over there have turned out to be serious pedophiles and groomers. Yeah, so, um, can you please look into that real quick? Thanks.
We live rent free in their heads. Don't even bother giving them any attention