Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Someone Ban Lonelyus

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
@Lonelyus is a sad age cuck repeatedly reporting me and accusing me of being a pedophile for discussing hypothetical scenarios like https://incels.is/threads/you-see-a-5-year-old-getting-molested-what-do-you-do.628357/page-3

Even though I clearly stated I would NOT let a 5 year old get molested this agecuck keeps harrasing and following me around to falsely accuse me almost as if hes foid.

Attached below are just a few examples of blatantly wrong accusations.

• "Do not persecute, harass, or attack others."

Attachments

• 1722111525684.png
    1722111525684.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1722111539428.png
    1722111539428.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1722111597291.png
    1722111597291.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1722111630454.png
    1722111630454.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 50
incoming .is beef:feelsPop::feelscomfy:

you're an IT informant

he's not gonna get banned boyo, but I will say this: he is probably just projecting his own pedophilia.
and another thing, he seems to have some kind of god complex, like he thinks having a high post count makes him an authority.

it's not "age cuckery"

the forum gets endangered due to pedoposts

high risk of feds taking it down

it's not "age cuckery"

the forum gets endangered due to pedoposts
I agree but my posts were not pedo at all I literally said that I would not allow a 5 year old to be molested

Bro, stop making this a shitstorm for your own good. He has nothing better to do, so just ignore him.

just ignore him. he is probably on his bipolar menstrual cycle or whatever the fuck.

just ignore him. he is probably on his bipolar menstrual cycle or whatever the fuck.
Never forget how he got my Breivik thread taken down because it hurt his feelings.

@Lonelyus I haven't seen you put together a coherent sentence in the past week. You probably take dicks faggot

@Samurai your a tranny kys

@Lonelyus is a sad age cuck repeatedly reporting me and accusing me of being a pedophile for discussing hypothetical scenarios like https://incels.is/threads/you-see-a-5-year-old-getting-molested-what-do-you-do.628357/page-3

Even though I clearly stated I would NOT let a 5 year old get molested this agecuck keeps harrasing and following me around to falsely accuse me almost as if hes foid.

Attached below are just a few examples of blatantly wrong accusations.

Strange but you making posts like that just makes this site more likely to be taken down also how about dming him or bitch to mods this is an unrelated spergtrum you are having here
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

the limit of agecuckery is like 15 lower than that is really disgusting

He's a spamtranny. 60 000 posts in 18 months? Who the fuck has that much free time?

you making posts like that just makes this site more likely to be taken down
if the mods felt that way it would have been taken down already. Its been up for almost 20 days and has 4 pages worth of messages

he's not gonna get banned boyo, but I will say this: he is probably just projecting his own pedophilia.
and another thing, he seems to have some kind of god complex, like he thinks having a high post count makes him an authority.

the limit of agecuckery is like 15 lower than that is really disgusting
I think 16 is a good age for the age of consent, and it is that in a lot of countries in Europe

Fuck off he repeatedly harasses breaking the rule "
yea also says you can't sexualize five year olds so don't do that either

yea also says you can't sexualize five year olds so don't do that either
which is why I said I would NOT let a 5 year old girl get molested. Also mods didnt ban despite its up for 17 days now with 4 pages worth of replies

@Incel thots?

which is why I said I would NOT let a 5 year old girl get molested. Also mods didnt ban despite its up for 17 days now with 4 pages worth of replies
I never said you did anything mods can decide later on something or miss it entirely you just seem to be complaining about this one conversation making a mountain out of a molehill shit like "would you prevent child rape" is the kind of stuff to get this place taken down.