Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Someone Ban Lonelyus

what did he mean by this
when he flipped out a couple weeks ago because he got permabanned and went on a little rant until the mods gave into his crying bitch ass and reallowed him back in.

You guys should wrestle it out in a school playground since you guys love talking about children so much

08e

Bro, stop making this a shitstorm for your own good. He has nothing better to do, so just ignore him.
I got better things to do :feelskek: But pedoboy is still butthurt, Did i hurt your feelings little pedoboy?

I dont have one, I just laugh because a pedo is trying to get me banned :feelskek::feelskek:

@Samurai ‘s voice. spread the vocaroo around the
forum good saar

Was just watching this just started, Hopefully its not slop

I could stream it if more wish to see it.

He sounds very calm tho, I sense no mental breakdown in his voice
he posted some community posts a couple weeks ago that he deleted where he was having one because he got permabanned for a couple of hours. ill try to find some of where he was mad.

he posted some community posts a couple weeks ago that he deleted where he was having one because he got permabanned for a couple of hours. ill try to find some of where he was mad.
I only keep tabs on suspicious users so idk why hes banned, Try and find out.

He got 3 months for calling @Uggo Mongo a shemale? :dafuckfeels: Whats the context here
he got mad because according to him, “uggo mongo banned him” because he threatened to doxx @ColdBoy and report him to the feds because he got confronted for white-knighting. ill send you that thread.

he got mad because according to him, “uggo mongo banned him” because he threatened to doxx @ColdBoy and report him to the feds because he got confronted for white-knighting. ill send you that thread.
Okie dokie. My dms are open.

Communitypost

Okie dokie. My dms are open.

He got 3 months for calling @Uggo Mongo a shemale? :dafuckfeels: Whats the context here
No, that was his ban appeal from a different mod. He was already permanently banned for reasons that had nothing to do with me and I had nothing to do with his banning. He just sperged out and thought I banned him because LeFrench often doesn't send a PM with his warnings. He got unbanned pretty much instantly though so it pays to have a twitter following of 25 followers and a youtube channel that draws in 88 viewers a video :feelsYall:

Whatever mang, go back to posting creepshots

Get off this forum as people who are 70 IQ like you are a stain. If you don't plan on coming to Christ, consider jumping off the nearest building. Time wasting faggot.
Let's see how hard you lol when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see.
See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts. I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.
Aww, I can hear the tears from the other side of the screen. You're that jealous? I feel sorry for you. Why don't you be a good cuck and go back to playing videogames, struggling to see the screen because of the cuckold tears blinding your vision. I didn't pussy out on anything, you're just mad that I'm better than you and was destined for great things like winning the lottery, while you were destined to clean my mansion. Know your place bitch boy, and bow down to your superior.
Still crying? You're embarrassing yourself man. Anyone reading this can tell you're clenching your fist with tears leaving your eyes right now.
Reported for 1. Height shaming and 2. Lying
Cry about it loser. I'd love to see this big mouth of yours in real life.
Love it, you hate foids, but act just like them. You're such a pussy :feelshaha:
You shame men for their height, you're pretty much a foid haha
You're using purposely pseudo truth language to make yourself sound like the good guy. I said barging into women is only good if they're dressed like whores, and that upset you, because the reality is, you have a secret desire to be cucked, the proof of this is the fact you get more mad at whores being barged into than nuns or just normal women. You're a faggy cuck obsessed with women, and your tears are making me genuinely laugh. No wonder you feel suicidal, even your own neurological system is aware how much of a cuckold faggot you are.

IMG 2884

he also has foids talking to him on his YT channel.
IMG 2885

Just ignore him dumbass nigga