Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone sing and play guitar really well here?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I used to play guitar pretty well, gave up tho. Trying to learn to sing now. Maybe LukeCombs maxxxing eventually.
Lukecombs

@Mainländer

I tried and failed like an incel

I can play piano if that counts..

Ah who am I kidding, no one gives a fuck about piano. :feelsbadman:

im not good at anything

have you tried serenademaxxing?
Yes. I've had girls complimenting me on my musical skills but it ended up there.

It's suifuel because through my musical "career" so to speak I've met plenty of girls who also played and with whom I could talk about music, as well as teaching drums to some, but none ever gave me any IOIs whatsoever. It was like "oh you play so well, cool, now brb, gonnna fawn over my gl onitis who can't play a note".

i can play guitar well. i can sing and play with simple songs but I'm not a good singer and don't like it just did it to see if i could.

Yes. I've had girls complimenting me on my musical skills but it ended up there.

It's suifuel because through my musical "career" so to speak I've met plenty of girls who also played and with whom I could talk about music, as well as teaching drums to some, but none ever gave me any IOIs whatsoever. It was like "oh you play so well, cool, now brb, gonnna fawn over my gl onitis who can't play a note".
brutal, it's over. what kind of music would you play? anything? im thinking country would work the best.

Oh I once wrote a song for a girl I liked. I showed her. It didn't work.

I like the song though. I'm considering adapting my own compositions into incel songs as well.

Go Eggwhite and sing hate songs against Stacys and Femoids. You might even be signed to a major label if it's the EMINEM days.

i can play guitar well. i can sing and play with simple songs but I'm not a good singer and don't like it just did it to see if i could.
i suck at singing and playing together.

I've been practicing guitar for years and I still cannot play a single piece without making mistakes. I gave up eventually. I simply have zero talents and I fail at everything.

brutal, it's over. what kind of music would you play? anything? im thinking country would work the best.
Usually the few things me and the girl liked in common. I was never good at guitar circles (I'm not sure how you call that in English, when people are together and the guitar goes from hand to hand and people play usually popular songs in social environments) because I not only didn't like the most popular stuff but I also always had the habit of learning the most obscure songs from a band instead of the hits.
I've been practicing guitar for years and I still cannot play a single piece without making mistakes. I gave up eventually. I simply have zero talents and I fail at everything.
I was a perfectionist before but now I upload my shit even with some mistakes as long as they aren't atrocious.

You can notice that in most of my music videos, my fingers from the left hand touch the neighbor strings and it creates an undesirable buzzing sound, but the guitar my cousin sold me is too small so it's difficult to entirely avoid it.

Last edited:
I can play piano if that counts..

Ah who am I kidding, no one gives a fuck about piano. :feelsbadman:
MAN piano is pretty cool tbh how you learned it

Guitar is for gays

Yea guitarmaxxing may work...

I used to play guitar but not very well.

I used to teach guitar.

I tried to become decent at guitar for years as a teenager, eventually I just gave up on it.