Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Calling out users who still have to take down their avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
If having avatars of femoids is female worshipping, then isn't having avatars of attractive men chad worshipping?
Really makes you think...

If having avatars of femoids is female worshipping, then isn't having avatars of attractive men chad worshipping?
Really makes you think...

Having a female avatar is against the rules. Makes you think...

@ropecel Didn't see the thread (Offline)

@Incel_Dikshit's avatar looks like a meme

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LUNA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

facebook-triste-icone.png

Screen Shot 2018 03 22 at 64456 PM

This is more infuriating than any female avatar.

Having a female avatar is against the rules. Makes you think...
Should we allow literal faggots to post here though? I don't think the gays should be considered incels.

WTF OP MADE A THREAD ASKING TO REMOVE FEMALE AVATARS AND HAS A CHAD WORSHIPING AVATAR WTFFF

t. has a chad worship avatar

Hey, bitching and moaning go female avis banned, might as well do the same about chad worship avis.

I'm in the process of converting mine to a cartoon. Idea courtesy of @Facade

Hey, bitching and moaning go female avis banned, might as well do the same about chad worship avis.

Its debatable whether my avi is Chadworship, but lets just assume that it is for a second - point me to the rule Im breaking.

What a fucking shit rule.
At least ban the Chad avis as well.

I dont recall saying I have anything against anime tbh, I watch it casually. My post was talking about anime avis.
I don't see why you would not like the avatars if you have nothing against the medium itself.

Its debatable whether my avi is Chadworship, but lets just assume that it is for a second - point me to the rule Im breaking.
Lol, if your pic ain't Chad worship, then none of the female avis are either.
And yeah, you're not breaking a rule right now, but we're making these rules up as we go along anyways.

I dont want to imply that my avi is Chad worship but Chad worship isnt even that bad when compared to female worship. Were not incel because of Chad, were incel because of females.

And for you Tropez to go to such extremes to have a female in your avi even if its just a sketch is LOL worthy.

I dont want to imply that my avi is Chad worship but Chad worship isnt even that bad when compared to female worship. Were not incel because of Chad, were incel because of females.
Many Chads are still cruel bastards who treat Incels like trash

And for you Tropez to go to such extremes to have a female in your avi even if its just a sketch is LOL worthy.
You are incel only because of Chad but you are too low IQ to understand it.
Chad is cucking you and taking your females.
Jfl at how you dont see it.

Yeah let's all worship a bunch of male models that way we're not worshiping the evil femoids YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KING

Many Chads are still cruel bastards who treat Incels like trash

Again, Im not breaking any rules. Lets focus on enforcing the existing ones. I know that today is particularly hard on some of you guys but you will just have to adapt or leave if youre not blackpilled enough.

You are incel only because of Chad but you are too low IQ to understand it.
Chad is cucking you and taking your females.
Jfl at how you dont see it.

Just how many pictures of her do you have. Every time I refresh the page your avi changes.

This thread was honestly a mistake, I shouldve just reported all the offenders. I cant believe that you guys are actually defending women right now. Mods lock or nuke this thread.

This thread was honestly a mistake, I shouldve just reported all the offenders. I cant believe that you guys are actually defending women right now. Mods lock or nuke this thread.
You are being a dick to already beaten users.
Yes you won,congratulations. Do you have to rub it in now more.

i tried to make a unique avatar but nobody cares :feelsrope:

Status
Not open for further replies.