Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Calling out users who still have to take down their avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
chad worshiping cuck faggots should be banned

People with a pretty boy avatar just wanna wrap their lips around a perky effeminate dick, by having a chad avatar you're a cuckold celebrating the men who deny you of women in a pathetic act of beta submission.

People with a pretty boy avatar just wanna wrap their lips around a perky effeminate dick, by having a chad avatar you're a cuckold celebrating the men who deny you of women in a pathetic act of beta submission.
You're the one looking for dick pics...

Should we allow literal faggots to post here though? I don't think the gays should be considered incels.

Which is why I unleashed my BANkai on a transfag

Admits they want to be a woman

Admits they fully support the emasculation and feminization of men, especially incel males

Admits they are a transgender (does not belong on an incel site)

You have proven yourself to be a worthy opponent, for that I will show you my BANkai

"Ban, Sergeant Iiiiiiincellllluuuuuu"

@SergeantIncel

Agreed

My profile embodies manhood and honor.

I am rule abiding poster. I even changed my avi. What the hell do you want from me.
Stop spamming my name.
You're a tranny?
ugly-cross-dresser-tranny-photos.jpg

So u put Lana del rey Avi to get an Halo effect in the hope of finding orbiters. I understand now.

You're a tranny?
ugly-cross-dresser-tranny-photos.jpg

So u put Lana del rey Avi to get an Halo effect in the hope of finding orbiters. I understand now.
Lol I am not even from a western country.
If I wanted orbiters I would just open a dating site,get real.

Lol I am not even from a western country.
If I wanted orbiters I would just open a dating site,get real.
You can't open a dating site because you're not good looking enough as a tranny so you come here to lure desperate virgins into becoming your orbiters thinking you look like Lana del rey because of Halo effect.

Also @Dekim still lurking hahahaha

You can't open a dating site because you're not good looking enough as a tranny so you come here to lure desperate virgins into becoming your orbiters thinking you look like Lana del rey because of Halo effect.

Lol,okay here is my public statement for you and any other would be orbiter:
"I do not look like Lana Del Rey,nor do I even share her phenotype. And I am not even from western country,so please dont even bother "orbiting" me ".
Happy now?

That usually happens on the first day. He will be less and less here as time goes on
Before finally requesting to be unbanned one day.

That depends on the user. It happend many times in the past but there are users who "sucessfully" quit
"Quit" as in moved to another incel forum.

I cant wait for you OP to get fucked cause of Chad worship.
You are next.
I hope so too doesn't make sense that chad worship is allowed, they low key trying to make us gay. First the frogs and now us......

Lol dude I fucking called this shit and it just feel so good to see the predictive capabilites of my madness, literally have been saying in all the threads related to this that most of the guys (if not all) using female avatars are subconsciously seeking out attention and living out a fantasy through the avatars, getting to live out the dream they really want deep down inside, TO BE A WOMAN. Many likely hoping to get some thirsty guy on this site to PM them for a fuck.

These guys don't envy chad, they envy the women getting fucked by him lol.

Lol dude I fucking called this shit and it just feel so good to see the predictive capabilites of my madness, literally have been saying in all the threads related to this that most of the guys (if not all) using female avatars are subconsciously seeking out attention and living out a fantasy through the avatars, getting to live out the dream they really want deep down inside, TO BE A WOMAN. Many likely hoping to get some thirsty guy on this site to PM them for a fuck.

Dude I am on PSL for over 6 years now.
Yoh have no idea what you are talking about.
And jfl at talking how you "predict" me when I am well known poster and ppl already know about my feelings on the matter
Great going captain obvious you sure got me.

And jfl at talking how you "predict" me when I am well known poster and ppl already know about my feelings on the matter

Considering I'm new to the site and have no idea who you are or your past usage of related websites, yes it is a prediction, by the very definition of the term, I didn't know anything about you, but just by your posts and you avatar I deduced your intentions.

Lol mate I noticed you say most of the things I want to say but in a more elaborate and better way with facts

If we can't have female avatars then you need to ban the faggots who have male models and chads as their avis.

It's over boyos.

Agreed, having a Chad avatar is much more cucked than having a female one.

If we can't have female avatars then you need to ban the faggots who have male models and chads as their avis.

Stupid logic. This forum has no problems with chads but with girls

can't wait for the purge. Free Dekim tho

@ropecel still hasn't changed his

Status
Not open for further replies.