Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Calling all spinecels/scoliosis/backpaincels

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Bro this fucking sucks ngl I’m about to go sleep and I know I’m gonna wake up with searing back pain. I feel my spine every day and it doesn’t feel right and I can literally feel the curvature like wtf this is some bullshit give me free back surgery or just break my back fully your fucking god damn braces don’t help and it’s constantly paining me.

I want someone to do that shit bane did to Batman and crack my back. I need that so bad everytime my neck or back hurts I just think about getting cracked in half or my neck cracked.

What's wrong with your back?

You might wanna try the chiropractor then.
Spinal curvature and shit tbh. Not surprised because I was bullied and called quasimodo/hunchback in school. My parents tried buying me this back brace backpack thingy but I’m too apathetic and low Iq to use it
Chiropractor scares me cuz that’s talking to someone. Also money and also carona. i just want to be able to break my own back on like my chair or something so I look like a U

TO ALL SCOLIOSISCELS:

Fixing your back may give you 2 extra inches in height.
This can be a life saver for most shortcels.

Go see physiotherapist.

TO ALL SCOLIOSISCELS:

Oh thanks bro I’ll just be 5’7 saved me bro thanks now I’m not manlet

People think that I'm an old man when I crack my back in a chair, it's really loud tbh.

im not one of them

Do some research about exercises, i've been doing them on and off for a while, and i've been pain-free ever since.

unrelated I also was called quasimodo in school tbh
TO ALL SCOLIOSISCELS:

I've heard so
Dunno how it works tho

I cured my partial paralysis caused by a pinched disc with 70% DMSO. Apx 3 teaspoon 3 x a day (in water) for about 6 months. About 1/2 gallon worth!

Now i can lay on my back and not be paralyzed! Yea!

Unfortunately, the calcium build-up from my spine went into my back arm muscles and caused painful arm weakness for two years after that! But at Least my semi paralysis is gone.

Same i have back problems. I'm too poor to afford an ergonomic chair like the herman miller aeron or steelcase leap so I have to buy shittier ikea chairs.

I want to do some exercise but my back hurts a lot tbh i'm completely fucked ngl

go to check it out