Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting flashbacks to my past bullying experiences

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I feel like i got fucking ptsd or some shit, i could be doing my own thing for a second then all the past times i been insulted and shitted on come through my mind and starting making me on a verge of depression.

It gets to the point where i get heated up and feel like hitting something. i imagine my self yelling back at those bullies to shut the fuck up and to leave me alone but i know if i really did that then i would just be called a school shooter and crazy. Idk how anyone can handle this. I feel like i’m dying sometimes.Do you’ll get the same? How do you cope with it?

If I see something that reminds me of when I was bullied and abused as kids, even a little bit, my heart skips a beat. PTSD man.

I feel like i got fucking ptsd or some shit, i could be doing my own thing for a second then all the past times i been insulted and shitted on come through my mind and starting making me on a verge of depression.

It gets to the point where i get heated up and feel like hitting something. i imagine my self yelling back at those bullies to shut the fuck up and to leave me alone but i know if i really did that then i would just be called a school shooter and crazy. Idk how anyone can handle this. I feel like i’m dying sometimes.Do you’ll get the same? How do you cope with it?
I get that, some days it is worse than others.

Last night my heart was beating so hard it was hurting when I remembered how some assholes wronged me. I will not last long and will die of heart failure merely from remembering how retards violated my dignity in the worst ways possible

I've had this for so long. So it's PTSD? Most of the time the only way to make it stop is by yelling curses.