Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think she noticed?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
Today I went to the doctor for an xray for my scoliosis. Before the x ray the doctor came in and it was an short 5'4-5'5 pretty foid. She ran her hand over my back to feel my spine and when she did so I got an erection that I couldn't control. The whole time she didn't really talk just had a neutral face, maybe a little disgusted at worst. Im kind of embarrassed but at the same time can't stop thinking about her and masturbating

Should have grabbed her hand and put it on your dick

what did she look like

hair color / facial features etc

That's what not getting touched by a female ever does to you, don't be ashamed bro.

I would've coomed my pants if a female doctor did that to me

Today I went to the doctor for an xray for my scoliosis. Before the x ray the doctor came in and it was an short 5'4-5'5 pretty foid. She ran her hand over my back to feel my spine and when she did so I got an erection that I couldn't control. The whole time she didn't really talk just had a neutral face, maybe a little disgusted at worst. Im kind of embarrassed but at the same time can't stop thinking about her and masturbating
should of showed it off to her