Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s worst if you have essential tremors and aspergers

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
There’s people like me who have aspergers and essential tremors and is ugly) Sometimes my head shakes when i’m super nervous but that has reduced. My hands are shakey tho. My mouth tremors when i try to smile and back then i couldn’t smile but now that i can, my mouth just starts shaking like crazy. Since i have aspergers i lack facial expression and people wonder if i’m sad or mad. I wanna make a smile but i can’t cuz my corners of my mouth and cheeks will fucking shake. Even if i smile tho people will find me creepy. I told my mom about it too but she doesn’t give a fuck cuz i’m not chad

yeah i hate my essential tremors. I get really shaky hands when someone is near me or even worse looks at me. My voice will also sound shaky and weird because of that i fucking hate it

Over. My voice sounds shaky all the time too

There’s people like me who have aspergers and essential tremors and is ugly) Sometimes my head shakes when i’m super nervous but that has reduced. My hands are shakey tho. My mouth tremors when i try to smile and back then i couldn’t smile but now that i can, my mouth just starts shaking like crazy. Since i have aspergers i lack facial expression and people wonder if i’m sad or mad. I wanna make a smile but i can’t cuz my corners of my mouth and cheeks will fucking shake. Even if i smile tho people will find me creepy. I told my mom about it too but she doesn’t give a fuck cuz i’m not chad
Mentalcel here! Yeah suffering from mental illness sucks when it comes to socializing, making new friends, and even trying to get in a relationship it sucks having those limitations

i was always told that i was very serious and that i didn't talk.