Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bullshit PSAs for women

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/1L6HB97lbrQ

So this link likes to bitch about "abusive relashonships". What a crock of shit.
How many of these bitches who fall for this kind of fuckery partially get off when the chad here bullys or beats the fuck out of some weack men that girls dont like. Or what alot of women like to say "low vaule males". Granted you only hear the femcels use that term. Yes theres femcel and yes there as fake as you think it is. Short fat otaku made a video about em. Back to the point.
Another thing to consider is the fact that they dont even make these PSAs for men. Even if they did it would be usless for us but I dont really care as much as them not making any PSAs for men shows as evidence that they couldnt give a shit about abusive women. Then again most of the supporters of this PSA are probably physically abusive single moms who gave birth at 16 because they chose to be cum dumpsters and cant bear the responsibility of there own children.

Morral of the story is despite the fact that bitches are really privleged, they want to act like the victims, and theyll do it with PSAs like the one link on top. Theyll pretend to be all inocent when in reality there just privleged sodomists who want more privlege then actuall equality. Fucking cunts.

Women are the most abusive cunts

Yes theres femcel and yes there as fake as you think it is. Short fat otaku made a video about em

Oh. I developed PTSD after witnessing Mother being battered daily along with broken windows, and having my head and neck forcefully grabbed.

I always cringed when she told people about it. (It's a personal matter)