Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullied by girls for being a short boy (5'3) with long hair

• Thread starter IntrovertedIncel
  • Start date
IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Misanthropist
★★
Every female who meets me humiliates me for my height, including my own little cousin who's 11 and is taller than me. I also get called "Lord Forquad" or whatever tf that is.

Mock them back
Say that they're fat

I assume you are not sub5, so mogs me tbh ngl

I also get called "Lord Forquad" or whatever tf that is.
4752623 lord farquaad transparent png stickpng lord farquaad png 400 400 preview

I'm sorry

Must be your misogynistic personality. Have you tried being respectful to those women? :feelsclown::soy:

That's not even lord farquads height. Jfl

Must be your misogynistic personality. Have you tried being respectful to those women? :feelsclown::soy:
I'm generally a really kind, laid-back kinda guy. But the first thing they bring up is my height, I'm always asked "why are you so short"? "Drink more milk" like stfu

Had this happen multiple times.
I wish I had the courage to fight back.
But they keep on going and going.

Brutal shit. I am a manlet metalheadcel and had long from 11 to 17 when I had to cut it off due to the norwood reaper.

I never really cared about people calling me a girl or faggot since I choose to have long hair. Its way different with unchangable incel traits.

Brutal shit. I am a manlet metalheadcel and had long from 11 to 17 when I had to cut it off due to the norwood reaper.

I never really cared about people calling me a girl or faggot since I choose to have long hair. Its way different with unchangable incel traits.
I wonder if Jason Momoa is called a faggot or a girl...

Damn I'm a ricecel so maybe I won't have to endure that but it's already over for me due to my height

Last edited:
Damn I'm a ricecel so maybe I won't have to endure that but it's already over for me due to my height
I like ricecels. Do you get stupid comments because of your race often? I kinda never saw asians getting shit talked. But its true that they are often seen as nerdy.

I like ricecels. Do you get stupid comments because of your race often? I kinda never saw asians getting shit talked. But its true that they are often seen as nerdy.
actually most people assume I'm native american if I don't tell them I'm asian. could be the darker skin and longer hair. I'm Vietnamese.

Kill them (in GTA 5)

actually most people assume I'm native american if I don't tell them I'm asian. could be the darker skin and longer hair. I'm Vietnamese.
Oh so you're one of the darker ricecels. Would you rather be native american or vietnamese? Have you tried guerillamaxxing and appearing as a psycho vietcong jungle fighter?

Oh so you're one of the darker ricecels. Would you rather be native american or vietnamese? Have you tried guerillamaxxing and appearing as a psycho vietcong jungle fighter?
Probably the one where I can just be taller than 5'3. and no I haven't tried that yet lol

I heard the youth in Vietnam are getting tall af though. I came from a malnourished war-era family maybe that's why I'm so short.

People only see my height in me. I know your pain

do you live in burgerland or something?

We still have high opinon of the ricefolk due to world war two axis
your food sucks tho. I went there for holidays and I have never eaten worse shit in my life

I'm generally a really kind, laid-back kinda guy. But the first thing they bring up is my height, I'm always asked "why are you so short"? "Drink more milk" like stfu
I was being sarcastic bro, mocking normie advice

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel. It's so hard being a manlet, you shouldn't have to experience that kind of mocking.

your food sucks tho. I went there for holidays and I have never eaten worse shit in my life
Its true german good is pretty much peasant tier. Its tasty but not fancy

Being a manlet is hell on earth