Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Don’t Reproduce with Short Girls

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1cxrfog/dont_reproduce_with_short_girls/

To keep it blunt and short my father is 6’2 and im 5’3 at 18. Grew up all my life thinking i was gonna be just like my dad how i would become big and strong like my dad but nope. I held onto hope for some reason and waited for a growth spurt that never happened had to watch my younger siblings grow taller than me.

Im still very confused and angry why me? why did i have to be born this way? I even asked god why i had to be born this way. My own mother insults my height, once she realized i wasnt going to grow up to be a “man” she then started to favorite my younger brother who grew taller than me.

i dont know why i still hope i pray that god ends my life. if both of my parents were short i would have never had false hope that i could grow taller i would’ve knew from the get go all hope has brought me is sadness and depression.

Do not reproduce with short women

Based, we need eugenics for roasties.

OK! You got it bro!

(As if I get any choice in the matter);;;

:foidSoy: :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
The ledditor swarm will descend upon him

5"3 and the dad is 6"2 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Something must have gone wrong, perhaps he went on a vegan diet at a very young age.

short man: talking about lifelong depression and being suicidal
short foid:
Screenshot 20240522 155228 0212

Something must have gone wrong, perhaps he went on a vegan diet at a very young age.
I think I've heard before that the height of the mother is more likely to effect the height of the offspring more than the father, so all of these foids exclusively having sex with tall chad to increase their chances of having tall children are still just manlet factories.

short man: talking about lifelong depression and being suicidal
short foid:
View attachment 1164910
Bro, this shit pisses me off about foids the most, how callously they will laugh in our face when we talk about our suffering and suicide thoughts.
Can they gain some awareness, have one crumb of actual empathy and imagine how horrible our existence as short men must be for ONE FUCKING SECOND
Of course these are the foids that give us great advice like "men need to talk about their feelings more" but when we do we just get ignored, disregarded, or laughed at.

Of course the post is already deleted. FUCK REDDIT.
So tired of people covering up our suffering to protect the fragile and impossible to appease feelings of foids.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1cxrfog/comment/l54itps/

If a foid tells me I need therapy or something irl and I'm having a bad day I may actually go ER, I'm so tired of foids using this to pretend like they are virtuous people when really they don't give a fuck, if they cared they would actually talk to us and try to speak up about male issues.

I like how they acknowledge the mother was terrible yet assign no blame towards her and instead tell him to seek help

I think I've heard before that the height of the mother is more likely to effect the height of the offspring more than the father, so all of these foids exclusively having sex with tall chad to increase their chances of having tall children are still just manlet factories.
Brootal, I heard the same for hair loss.
It explains why my father still has a full set of hair while I am norwooding quickly...

It's his personality why he gets treated like shit :soy: :soy:

Imagine insulting your kid's height when you're a short bitch that is responsible, that cunt should fucking neck herself.

Short foids should be sent to the gulag with no return ticket.

Bro, this shit pisses me off about foids the most, how callously they will laugh in our face when we talk about our suffering and suicide thoughts.
Can they gain some awareness, have one crumb of actual empathy and imagine how horrible our existence as short men must be for ONE FUCKING SECOND
It's a foid they're incapable of shit like awareness and empathy. They only care about how shit benefits them :feelshaha::feelshaha: they don't give a fuck if majority of the male population dies and suffers as incels if they get fucked by chads and chadlites until they're 30. It doesn't affect them so why should they care.

Of course these are the foids that give us great advice like "men need to talk about their feelings more" but when we do we just get ignored, disregarded, or laughed at.
Cucked if any man listens to this retarded toilet advice, no one wants to listen to a man whine not even other men

As if we have a choice...

Yeah, my mother is 4'11 my dad 5'3 and I turned out at 5'5, maybe that was still a little lucky for me but still there is no way he would have been 5'3

From what I am seeing from height calculators he should have ended up being around 5'9-5'10

As we even had the choice

Yeah, my mother is 4'11 my dad 5'3 and I turned out at 5'5, maybe that was still a little lucky for me but still there is no way he would have been 5'3

From what I am seeing from height calculators he should have ended up being around 5'9-5'10
It's shockingly random sometimes. One of my male cousin's is 6'4" and the male cousin is 5'6." Keep in mind that both of their parents are above 6 foot.

If modern day society was actually eugenicist by nature, then short women would as well be phased out of the dating market.

but no, let short unfortunate men suffer in a vicious cycle in this gyno-hedonistic world.

can't choose anyway

Based, we need eugenics for roasties.
True. Eugenics only applies to men in this shithole society right now. A 5/10 man is excluded from the dating scene in many cases but 2/10 foids get to reproduce as much as they want. It's quite literally the opposite of eugenics.

If modern day society was actually eugenicist by nature, then short women would as well be phased out of the dating market.

but no, let short unfortunate men suffer in a vicious cycle in this gyno-hedonistic world.
Society is eugenical by nature - the global average height keeps increasing. Yes, some of the factors aren't genetical - people on average have better nutrition, suffer from less diseases and are subjected to less height-influencing factors, but the underlying reason is sexual selectiveness.

Women will continue to breed with taller men, while those average or below average will struggle. This will create a discrepancy.
It's simple logic. Women breeding with tall men will on average create tall or taller offspring, who (among other benefits) are highly desirable in the dating world. They will go on to breed further, creating more tall offspring, and it will go on and on.

The short male will not. Short men already struggle to secure women. More than 60% of male population is suffering from lovelessness.
That means less dating, mating and offspring. Less short males in the world.

The gap will only increase; more taller men who only grow taller from generation to generation and less shorter men. Like in poverty, the extremes will get even more extreme. There is the rich factory owners owning palaces and the wageslave workers who live in slums. Same goes in the dating market. You have the Chads who get to benefit from hypergamy and Incels/Normies who struggle, and will continue to struggle.

There will never "not be incels". As standards grow higher and higher, the people who are considered undesirable will change. The factors will change. Perhaps in 150 years someone who is 6ft2 will be seen as an incel, while someone who is 7ft5 will be seen as average chadlite?

There are also biological limits to how tall a human body can get before dying - but again. Once we get to that point...

Last edited:
Height has to do with nutrition. Short women only know how to cook low quality food cos thats what they where raised on

Height has to do with nutrition. Short women only know how to cook low quality food cos thats what they where raised on
Yes, but that's not very influential. The thing that influences your height the most is your genetics.

FUCK OFF I JUST WANT TO GET A GIRL PREGNANT. JUST FUCK HER PUSSY FOR 5 MINUTE WITHOUT CONDOM!