Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullied by femoids

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am bullied by femoids. They are the suckers of the year. I am currently in high school and they bully me every day. These useless creatures call me names like ugly, stupid, damned son of a bitch. They constantly make fun of me. Femoids are just extremely sexist. The chads of course help them with bullying me.:blackpill:

Dixie flag on your profile picture, eh?
Well, maybe you aren't really a problem.
Maybe you're not doing this to screenshot
your own posts and share them elsewhere.
In any case, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Welcome to the forum.

Rape them
If they say you are ugly then you probably are.
But don't be ugly and stupid. Gain yourself respect with money, deception, rape ....
Shortly be ugly from inside, too.

Last edited:
Classic femorrhoids (assuming this is true).

That was a problem when I was younger, now, in highschool I'm just more invisible to people. I guess when the foids get older they become more preoccupied with chad chasing. It's better to be invisible.

Known outcome.

I need more context how tall are you are you short and/or weak that you let yourself get bullied by foids? Do you have friends? why don't you snitch on them or change schools?

200.gif

I guess it's truly over when they mock, reject and ignore you openly in social settings, even when you're not trying to make a clear approach. These things happened back when I wasn't fat old fuck, so it was my face that repulsed them. Few of them called me ugly and disgusting after seeing my face online. Most of these things happened over a decade ago, totally crushing my self-esteem.

Let @Sneir know where the school is and he will setup an incel kommando operations taskforce to exterminate the foid vermin