Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL Wheat waffles got expelled for approaching women

brutal. if i approached a foid on a college campus i would be arrested for attempted rape

brutal. if i approached a foid on a college campus i would be arrested for attempted rape

bro this is a life-changing event and he just made 14:59 minute video about it

:feelskek:BRUTAL brocel. Soon they will have a special force for exterminating sub5s and eradicating us

but lemme guess, you cannot fail if you are white-ish, right :feelshaha:

:feelskek:BRUTAL brocel. Soon they will have a special force for exterminating sub5s and eradicating us
i had a different vision where it's just part of the school curriculum

have 'here's what a reproducing human male looks like, and what a non-reproducing male looks like' on the drawing board in front of class, with examples being picked from class of both and being brought in front to be shown off, and it just being normal

literally part of the school curriculum

Brutal height and frame mog! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He's a sub 5!? Then I am a -1 jfl

I want him to rate me i dont wanna pay though

This Ginger larps as a 5'10 guy, when he's just 5'8.

I want him to rate me i dont wanna pay though
He rates people higher than they actually are; that way, they will potentially feel good enough to buy his face rating

View: https://youtu.be/LRRwTGdQlAc?si=VK2zknq751o9y_6m

Brutal video, lol imagine if he was a sub5. That would have been even worse. The swat team would have pulled up and executed him

brutal that people are listening to MEAT WAFFLES for information and not with calling him out as a charlatan, THIS GUY DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE BLACKPILL, HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF AS THE TOP 10 % CHADS

Also he claims context, WHILE GIVING ZERO CONTEXT TO THE BECKYS VIDEOS HE SHOWS. THE VIDEO OF THE WOMAN CRYING ABOUT NOT BEING APPROACHED, HE GIVES FUCK ALL CONTEXT THAT SHE IS CRYING ABOUT NO TOP 25% MEN APPROACHING HER, SHE DOESNT WANT THE REST OF THE 75% OF THE BOTTOM AND DEFINATELY NOT INCELS APPROACHING HER.

Last edited:
brutal that people are listening to MEAT WAFFLES for information and not with calling him out as a charlatan, THIS GUY DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE BLACKPILL, HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF AS THE TOP 10 % CHADS
He is a mid tier normie at best, :feelskek: he lies about his height. Prob betabuxxed at some point

Good for that little bitch. He diluted the black pill when in reality he's a redpiller

but lemme guess, you cannot fail if you are white-ish, right :feelshaha:
He was over doing it by filing and stuff he can have sex with who ever he wants any white man can

Brutal.

It's literally over for cold approachers. Authorities will ban/expel you and destroy your life just to be on the "safe" side and to whiteknight for foids. Extremely cucked security, like redditor level cucked. Just don't interact with women you don't know irl at all. Even existing is dangerous.

He is a mid tier normie at best, :feelskek: he lies about his height. Prob betabuxxed at some point
wrong i said HE THINKS OF HIMSELF AS THE TOP 10% CHAD

THIS DOESNT MEAN HE OBJECTIVELY IS CHAD, EG HE IS EGO AND DELUSION MAXXED LOW IQ

I agree he is not the chad he thinks he is, but he is still punching down on real incels and gives literally zero shits about the topic of the video.

Last edited:
Imagine cold approaching chicks in 2023. Especially in a police state like the UK.

JFL

Oi Mate you gotta loicense to approach girls while being a sub 8 male!!!?

Mate gonna get stabbed by bri'ish whiteknights and end up in a slammer

Unbelievable these foids have no shame. They walk around campus dressed like whores then report men for talking to them :society:

Last edited:
First, the foid heightmogs him, and he claims to be 5'10.

Second, the love how he and his buddy recording the video got approached by FIVE simp security guards.
I don't know if the campus specifically told that 5 guards to sort out WW and his friend.
2 or 3 guards would make sense, but fucking FIVE!?!?!?

I bet those 5 cucks felt like fucking heroes for protecting the ladies from the big bad ginger sexist, incel!

Pathetic.

WW probably got carried away with the face ratings and thought he was exponentially more attractive than his customers but reality put him back in his place

Where are we supposed to approach girls?

Cold approach = rapist/weirdo/serial killer

Dating apps = 6:1 male to female ratio

From friends = impossible to make female friends, and even if successful, takes months to “court” one girl with a tiny chance for success

What’s left?

thats what he gets for thinking he's a hotshot. he's not hideous nor is he a chad. but he IS short.

and when you're short and try talking to foids, most of them won't take you seriously unless they are 4'11 to 5'1

JFL. He isn't even trying to chat them up and that's what happens. Fucking clown world. Glad I don't approach girls anymore.