Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal voice pill: I WAS LIED TO FOR YEARS ABOUT MY VOICE!, VOICECELS GTFIH!

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
My whole life I’ve been told I have a deep, masculine voice and I was lead to believe this for years. I knew they were lying the whole time. Deep inside I already knew this. Turns out my voice is just a soft, bitch ass little boy voice too. No wonder I got picked on so much.

Now I want to kill everyone who has ever lied to me about this. Including my entire fucking family. I want to cut my throat open and severe my vocal cords. I’ve always hated my voice. And anyone who sounds more masculine than me should get this same fate as well.

I hate myself even more now. I want to kill everyone. It’s so sad that I have to go to fellow incels just to hear the cold, honest truth. Fuck this lying world.

If holes were truly as intelligent and analytical as males, they would realize that voice is insignificant.

Vanity(2018_07_30_18_28_45):

I sound and look like i haven't hit puberty yet

I also had a dream of doing voiceovers to documentaries when I was little .Guess i can only voiceover cartoons:cryfeels:

If holes were truly as intelligent and analytical as males, they would realize that voice is insignificant.

You really sound like you are 5'3:feelsrope:

Same here, I have a horrible voice and I thought that I was the only one voicepilled here and wanted to write a post about "the voicepill" blackpill but didn't have the time due to real world obligations.

Scream at the top of your lungs. It'll damage and loosen up your vocal cords to be more like the fat guitar string instead of the skinny threadlike one that makes a tinny sound

Are you delibrately putting that voice on or is that how u speak