Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[brutal dutchpill] jfl at grocery shopping in America

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
20200701 173428

Brutally over for costcocels. Buying shit in such large quantities feels ridiculous like I'm shopping for a giant. That bag of rice is 25 fkn pounds. Who needs that much shit? Americans who only want to suffer the traffic once a week at most for groceries

Why is everything in a plastic container ?
İn here we use plastic bags (We recylcle them and use it as trash bags) or cardboard
Such ignorance and stupidity

There are fat ppl walking around everywhere

What is wrong with America?

I see what looks like milk and eggs. You didn't buy white meat like turkey or chicken?

Are you in the Netherlands?

Watemelon is nice

Jfl Jasmine Rise, berries, Milk, Eggs, Beans that's my staple diet these days along with some chicken and breads.

Regardless of your opinion of RamZPaul (Paul Ramsey) as a YouTuber, he commented on how he went to Hungary for months, ate way more food than he did in America and didn't gain any weight. He honestly thinks they're poison in the food (other than HFCS) that causes people to gain weight.

That watermelon looks bad quality