Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Browsed .org for 10 minutes

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I have a stronger urge to blow my brains out whilst reading.

The amount of shit and looksmaxxing these faggots do just to attract a used whore is crazy.

500 pills a day, 10 step skin routine, routined cardio, eating only certain foods and starvemaxxing.
Fucking absolute faghots I want to rip their fucking heads off you fucking FAGGOTSSSSSS

foidworship.org

I actually use it to laugh at all the retarded manlets on there who think they're ever going to get anywhere with their accursed heights. It's funny to see them fail again and again and be thrown deeper into misery.

Just accept the black-pill already retard. This is what made @Sasukecel such a wonderful guy, he could understand when it was over for him.

.org is full of faggots. And the ENTIRE community of looksmaxx are FAGGOTS. Just go on the discords and its filled with all these literal homosexuals rating random men.

.org is full of faggots. And the ENTIRE community of looksmaxx are FAGGOTS. Just go on the discords and it’s filled with all these literal homosexuals rating random men.
They are Fucking filth. Not even worth to be spat on. I want to beat them to fucking death (in mc)

Last edited:
Yes i also noticed that.
Even if they do all the things these freaks recommend ,no foid would want to have sex with them.
This is foid's fault,absolutely everything,most of the freaks there are normies.

Underrated thread. All the dedication to chase some dirty threesomes and stupid validation for narcissism is beyond cucked, especially while foids can get obese and still be loved by men who take care of themselves and have careers. Basic skincare, exercise, healthy diet, hygiene, not dressing a trash bag and keeping your hair clean should be enough for looksmaxxing. Foids are the ones who should be disciplined and not ruling over men.

I'd starve myself for a decade to be chad.

Foids are the ones who should be disciplined and not ruling over men.
They always were throughout history. Now the roles have reversed leading to this degeneracy. It’s fucking ovER

The amount of shit and looksmaxxing these faggots do just to attract a used whore is crazy.

500 pills a day, 10 step skin routine, routined cardio, eating only certain foods and starvemaxxing.
Fucking absolute faghots I want to rip their fucking heads off you fucking FAGGOTSSSSSS
based fuck .org and fuck looksmaxxers

you will destroy your brain be careful

Lmao cringe

.org is only used by chads and fags

Nah, some of the shit you see on there is pretty bs. But some shit is also valid.