Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BREAKING: were incelism behind Trump assassination questionmark?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
someone tried to kill Trump and soycels are worrying if [bad event] can be linked to incels :lul: as if blaming incelism for kimchicels killing their girlfriends wasn't enough of a stretch

I don't think one of us would try taking out a guy who actively made us (well us as in fellow burgercels) make more money for all the time he was President.

figured they would tie it to us
we're soyciety's punching bag after all

Wait, they're calling him an incel because he's unattractive and was considered weird ?
But IT said you could be a virgin without being an incel

Doesn't even make sense, most people here like trump. I like him simply for the fact that he triggers normfags to no end.

But inkwells are just blamed for everything now ig

I don't think one of us would try taking out a guy who actively made us (well us as in fellow burgercels) make more money for all the time he was President.
I'm pretty sure most incels worship Trump because he is le based and shits on foids.

not surprised

Incels are the root cause of all evil to them. When you can make a better case for normalfags instead. But that would require normgroids to look in the mirror to not deflect blame and engage in self reflection, so they'd rather shift culpability and point fingers at a vague nebulous boogeyman.

Last edited:
Wait, they're calling him an incel because he's unattractive and was considered weird ?
But IT said you could be a virgin without being an incel
He was a virgin but not an incel because instead of killing women, he tried to kill a misogynistic rapist

BASED

Apparently he was a bluepilled soyfag incel.

Screenshot-2024-07-15-001624.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back