Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [BREAKING NEWS] Arab Chad goes ER in French commune. Children females in the verge of death.

We've failed him as a society.

Those aren't incels, those are "refugees".
These people have been slaying pussy in their home country, but they want free money, that's why they migrate to the west and as soon as they realize that they won't get a mansion + 3 cars for free, they go on rampages like that.
Pathetic men. Put them into Gulag until they die.

Osman279​

Greycel
Joined Friday at 11:25 PM
Last seen Yesterday at 7:34 PM

I'm celebrating the news, and you all are crying and raging on him. I see.

So, you seem to support females now. Only females have been stabbed (child is a female too, as well as her mother).
tobey-freak-spider-man.gif

So, you seem to support females now. Only females have been stabbed (child is a female too, as well as her mother).
Wrong. I don't care who got stabbed. I didn't support anyone, all I did was condemning the acts of these "refugees".

Can't stoop any lower than that

Wrong. I don't care who got stabbed. I didn't support anyone, all I did was condemning the acts of these "refugees".
I support these acts. It hurts soyciety, even if you don't see it.

He stabbed kids? This guy is a disgrace to Elden Ring, fuckin useless. Just put this refugee down.

At 1:10 a foid just jogs by :feelskek:

Last edited:
And what did that accomplish ?

Lol Denmark already kicked out all their Syrian refugees. Soon the same will happen else where with them.

Based Arab killing foids for Allah

Those aren't incels, those are "refugees".
These people have been slaying pussy in their home country, but they want free money, that's why they migrate to the west and as soon as they realize that they won't get a mansion + 3 cars for free, they go on rampages like that.
Pathetic men. Put them into Gulag until they die.
those refugees who goes have the same mentality as school shooters lmao

its always angry young man

jihad is promoted by organizations as a way to redeem sins

(FBI disclaimer: Photos from a anti extremist website, used for educational purposes not to promote ISIS)

isis46.jpg

isis45.jpg

bad news for Refugeecels

Chad? Where are his pics?

although he probably did it because french bombing campaigns killed children back during ISIS heat

No this is too far. These are children.
100% not an incel and this is a normie refugee sexhaver.
This act is done by a normie.
He should be dismembered with a rusty cleaver by the locals in a public execution one limb at a time with interval waiting time and then patching him up to stop the bleeding and repeat until that all that remains is his torso which will then be given to a
necrophiliac to be fucked daily as a slab of meat.
:yes::yes::yes:

I support these acts. It hurts soyciety, even if you don't see it.
Don’t cry when people support guys like Tarrant or Roof then, after all nothing makes soyciety seethe more than when you kill their sacred brown apes

In this case I am truly just disgusted by this piece of shit rapefugee. I dislike foids and their behavior as well but just imagine how fucked up the situation was for the mother. This weird stabber runs around the playground in a random manner with your kid stuck on it. The mother can't flee bc she's too fat to carry the child out of there and all she can do is scream and hope this crazy guy doesn't target her or her kids.

muslims love playing the victim role, yet they don't deny they will genocide all non muslims the moment the balance of power shifts toward them (too low iq to happen), religion is a plague but islam is the father of all plagues

Imagine being the 5th guy that has been stabbed like my nigga how do you not know what's going on :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: people have zero self awareness nowadays
it's a small town in the middle of nowhere where nothing is expected to happen, alas

View attachment 772360
At 1:10 a foid just jogs by :feelskek:
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO NOT CUT CLITORIS IN GTA V, HYSTERIC TAJINEWHORE SCREAMING LIKE RETARD INSTEAD OF RUNNING WAITING FOR SOME MAN TO DO SOMETHING. FOIDCRACY TRYING TO SEEK HELP BUT ONLY RETARDS GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR FOIDS.

Sick. In Brasil this guy would be lynched by the monkeys at the first sight.

No this is too far. These are children.
100% not an incel and this is a normie refugee sexhaver.
This act is done by a normie.
He should be dismembered with a rusty cleaver by the locals in a public execution one limb at a time with interval waiting time and then patching him up to stop the bleeding and repeat until that all that remains is his torso which will then be given to a
necrophiliac to be fucked daily as a slab of meat.

Giga based

And before he gets tortured, he needs to be raped by a gay BBC niggER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back