Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [BREAKING NEWS] Arab Chad goes ER in French commune. Children females in the verge of death.

Giga based

And before he gets tortured, he needs to be raped by a gay BBC niggER.
There is nothing based about caring about normies and their children being harmed but it makes sense that you don‘t know what based actually means and care because you are nothing but a bored trolling normtard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
You sound just like a soy redditor :soy: :feelskek:
And you sound like an annoying little Nigger. Get the fuck out of here with your Jewish strategy of annoying brocels.

Justifying violence against kids cause “they’ll grow up to be normies anyway” is the most backwards nigger logic ever
Look at you proving how much of an enemy you actually are. Unless you don‘t know that foids were kids too and grew up, it’s basic logic

and one of the little girls he just killed could have been your wife 15 years later (they were aged 3-5 checkmate IT)
Why would they be any different than all the girls who are that age now? :feelsclown:

Hurry back to IT to report your findings :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You seem like an IT infiltrator trying to provoke us. But I don't care about you that much.

Kids are a result of sex and having a partner, I will never have any of that so I logically can't feel sorry for them

My connection to humanity has been destroyed by denying me sex
:yes:

Awful disturbing video. I am usually not a moralfag but have some decency. Why the fuck are you laughing at the misery of a helpless mother trying to protect her children from this fucking scum who does not deserve to live? How could a sane person laugh at innocent children who did nothing wrong being being stabbed ? Then you fucking wonder why incels in general are being portrayed as evil future school shooters it's because of the 10% of fucking retards who do not even know what the incel culture stands for.
You are 100% a moralfag

There are least two glowniggers in this thread and at least two reddit-tier larps.

Gigabased arab rapefugee. To all the faggots abusing him, you all are bunch of fucking normies. Just fucking kys if you think killing a foid and her stupid normie children is a horrible thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back