Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [BREAKING NEWS] Arab Chad goes ER in French commune. Children females in the verge of death.

I dunno if you've noticed, but we do not care about our representation
I've noticed that you actually do care very much about white whores and that you worship whites alot.
So it's just fair to assume that you care about what white whores and whites in general think of you.

But you do not have a child and will never have so stop feeling sorry for little gremlins who will grow to be evil whores
Justifying violence against kids cause “they’ll grow up to be normies anyway” is the most backwards nigger logic ever

muhh defenseless women :feelskek:
i dont care about foid victims, I'm just upset about the kids, alas not my problem
FOIDS ARE ALWAYSS DEFENSELESS WHEN MEN DO NOT DECIDE TO SACRIFICE THEIRSELVES FOR THE SURVIVAL OF UNCUTCLITS UNZIPPED HOLES. FUCK FOIDS, LET THEY ASSERT THEIR FEMINISM TRASH.

RIP OFF GYNOCENTRISM GYNOCRATIC FOIDCRATIC; NEVER SACRIFICE FOR HOLES. NEVER SACRIFICE FOR NORMIE CHILDREN.

FOIDS ARE ALWAYSS DEFENSELESS WHEN MEN DO NOT DECIDE TO SACRIFICE THEIRSELVES FOR THE SURVIVAL OF UNCUTCLITS UNZIPPED HOLES. FUCK FOIDS, LET THEY ASSERT THEIR FEMINISM TRASH.
a man should've been stabbed instead of her, because... women cant get hurt ok?

careful 29 IT cucks lurking

a man should've been stabbed instead of her, because... women cant get hurt ok?
OH YEAH LET NORMIES DIE FOR THEM. LET THEY SACRIFICE FOR THEIR MASTER AND LEADER THE FOID. TEHEEEEEEEE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: !!!!!

Justifying violence against kids cause “they’ll grow up to be normies anyway” is the most backwards nigger logic ever
They literally will become incel hating normies tho

and one of the little girls he just killed could have been your wife 15 years later (they were aged 3-5 checkmate IT)

Those aren't incels, those are "refugees".
These people have been slaying pussy in their home country, but they want free money, that's why they migrate to the west and as soon as they realize that they won't get a mansion + 3 cars for free, they go on rampages like that.
Pathetic men. Put them into Gulag until they die.
Yeah, low inhib high confidence chadlites are let in and high inhib incel sandniggers are held back due to being suspect terroritst, the halo effect is real which is why all terrorist are like 6+. NevER began for sandcels

But you do not have a child and will never have so stop feeling sorry for little gremlins who will grow to be evil whores
Children are innocent and should be protected by society

Nah fuck them kids, bunch of proto-normies and proto-beckies, feel bad for any protocels though

Frankly serves them right for being a bunch of pansy ass push overs who allow refugees. These liberals are so disconnected from reality, especially the foids. Have you ever seen them talk? No sense of self preservation. Seeing the whole world through a delusional rosy lens. Pretending to be the "empathetic" gender.

muslims love playing the victim role, yet they don't deny they will genocide all non muslims the moment the balance of power shifts toward them (too low iq to happen), religion is a plague but islam is the father of all plagues
His christian you fucking mutt

see

"we muslims are not violent we will only behead you all when the west fall"
You have superiority complex when in reality you aint nothing to worry about a docile ameba

You have superiority complex when in reality you aint nothing to worry about a docile ameba
why are you being passive aggerssive? very muslim behaviour.
I'm btw more knowledgeable about the quran than you

Yeah, low inhib high confidence chadlites are let in and high inhib incel sandniggers are held back due to being suspect terroritst, the halo effect is real which is why all terrorist are like 6+. NevER began for sandcels
I saw an article of some 6'4 syrian criminal fucking his female jail guard and her helping him escape JFL the west is so dumb and gay
why are you being passive aggerssive? very muslim behaviour.
I'm btw more knowledgeable about the quran than you
the west is falling and it is beautiful

dumb nigger, how do you think syrian christians still exist if it weren't for us not beheading them? what a gay clown

I saw an article of some 6'4 syrian criminal fucking his female jail guard and her helping him escape JFL the west is so dumb and gay
Not just the west, anyplace where women have any political power, this shit is starting to spread to towelhead and nigger nations as well, no where is safe from capitalist globohomo feminist outreach, just wait and see how bad Ukraine gets in 5 years if they win the war

Not just the west, anyplace where women have any political power, this shit is starting to spread to towelhead and nigger nations as well, no where is safe from capitalist globohomo feminist outreach, just wait and see how bad Ukraine gets in 5 years if they win the war
yes I heard sand countries like saudi are following in gay western practices slowly. it's over

BEHEAD BRAINCUCKS AND OFFICIAL CUCKS IN HOI4 CALIPHATE MOD.

because ISIS failed to conquer christian territories, look what happened to the "Rafidah" in Iraq.

are you fucking demented? syrian christians have been living under muslim rule for 1400 years. Was muh isis around for 1400 years? Holy fuck christcuck brainrot is a sight to behold
it's an ideology not. a religion
what does that even mean you faggot?

Camp Speicher video is deleted but of course this is not real islam because the quran doesn't order muslims to "kill [them] wherever you find them" or something, but when muslims were overpowered by their enemies suddenly "You have your religion and I have mine" was revealed to the warmonger mohamed.

@thallium0000 @Moroccancel2- @Made in Heaven

no just wait I will find it I have some good links

Camp Speicher video is deleted but of course this is not real islam because the quran doesn't order muslims to "kill [them] wherever you find them" or something, but when muslims were overpowered by their enemies suddenly "You have your religion and I have mine" was revealed to the warmonger mohamed.

@thallium0000 @Moroccancel2- @Made in Heaven
if the quran ordered us to kill all non muzzies, there wouldn't be a 1400 year presence of christians under muslim rule in places like egypt, syria, and lebanon. you be a gay snwo nigger zogbot somewhere else.

if the quran ordered us to kill all non muzzies, there wouldn't be a 1400 year presence of christians under muslim rule in places like egypt, syria, and lebanon. you be a gay snwo nigger zogbot somewhere else.
because you dont even read your book, ans even if you do, you only read the meccan verses who are 98% threats of what going to happen to you if you dont believe in what you read, try reading medinan verses for once, but you dont read it at all

I dont care if islam is your cope, allah made you an ugly subhuman living in a 7th world shithole instead of an aryan chad living a life full of opportunities in the 1st (non muslim) world, yet you still thank him despite all, there is no need to talk with blockheads like you

because you dont even read your book, ans even if you do, you only read the meccan verses who are 98% threats of what going to happen to you if you dont believe in what you read, try reading medinan verses for once, but you dont read it at all
You're obviously a federal. How did you get that URL? Al'Raud is an ISIL unofficial wing media @Osman279. Maybe you're expecting certain reactions from certain users, most certainly.

You're obviously a federal. How did you get that URL? Al'Raud is an ISIL unofficial wing media @Osman279. Maybe you're expecting certain reactions from certain users, most certainly.
I know, I didn't want to post the link here, but I cant find the video on the gore links I've bookmarked, but it's fine it's not real islam

What does any of this babble have to do with the fact that Muslims had 1400 years of rule over christians to kill them, and they would have done so had our religion said so, which it doesn't, hence why countries like egypt and syrian have large christian populations, contrary to your asinine delusional claim.
I dont care if islam is your cope, allah made you an ugly subhuman living in a 7th world shithole instead of an aryan chad living a life full of opportunities in the 1st (non muslim) world, yet you still thank him despite all, there is no need to talk with blockheads like you
white people aren't breeding while we are. clearly being chad isn't saving you from fuck all.

Saudi is 1st world unlike most european dumpster countries

also
>chad worship
why are you gay for white chads?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back