Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Braziliancels..how bad is it over there?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I always thought that Brazil was a relatively easy place to get laid if you wanted to, due in part to the portrayals of brazil as a culture free of judgment when in comes to sex, but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of brazilians here. What the fuck? You can't even get laid in a third world country? I remember my chadlite friend was working with a group of brazilian women who here for a temporary job and he only got to fuck the one landwhale in the group lmao. Why are brazilian women so hypergamous? Can you guys still betabux over there?

Very bad, white knights everywhere, women are whores but only to Chad as always. Betabux in shitzil is hard because there are barely any jobs and they mostly pay peanuts, women get the priority to be hired because of HR whores and they will certainly gain more money than you.

Last edited:
The only other country I lived in was Germany and I admit that things are even worse there. But like @SadLonelySingle said, AWALT. JBW only works here if you're the typical blue eyed European/American, but we have tons of Mediterranean-type whites already so you don't get much extra points for looking like that (my case).

i rope if i live in Brazil tbh

extreme hypergamy, shithole country, crimes everywhere, and retarded president. complete package

also I don't want to be followed by sigma when visiting there

living in Brazil is nightmare for average people, its even worse for incels

here it’s the worse country in the south hemisphere (except for Australia), we have the most simp culture in the world, every 4/10 ethnic foid is treated like a goddess.

The only positive ting is that there are very poor regions in north and northeastern, and you can JBW there, but you need to be at least 5’11 and have a 4/10+ Face

Also, if you don’t simp, people will see you in a weird way