Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What characteristics are usually considered "bad" but are actually good ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I start :

1. High libido

Myth: You're a pervert if you want to fuck non stop
Fact: Having a high libido is just a sign of good health. Having sex more often increases the chances of making the female pregnant, and therefore to give life. It's also usually a sign that you're fucking a female that's hot.

2. Bullying

Myth: Bullying is wrong and hurt people
Fact: Bullying is a natural mechanism that stronger males use to subdue weak males and impress the opposite sex. It also helps the group feel better about themselves by systematically putting the blame on a scape goat. It's only "wrong" for the one who receives it.

3. Making a ton of money

Myth: Money is the root of all evil. If you make too much of it, that means someone else don't have it
Fact: Winner-takes-all is a natural mechanism. In a free market, this natural phenomenon is reflected in the economy. Apex predators take all the resources, and give a few crumbs to competent, submissive beta males who allow society to function

You turn brocels.

being a woman

I

Myth: Money is the root of all evil. If you make too much of it, that means someone else don't have it
Fact: Winner-takes-all is a natural mechanism. In a free market, this natural phenomenon is reflected in the economy. Apex predators take all the resources, and give a few crumbs to competent, submissive beta males who allow society to function

You turn brocels.
This exact paragraf is what incels complain about dating market

And what redditors complain about economy, but redditors still hate incels :lul:

I was bullied all throughout my childhood and teens and into adulthood and it's fucked me up big time, fighting back just got me beat even harder.

I start :

1. High libido

Fact: Having a high libido is just a sign of good health. Having sex more often increases the chances of making the female pregnant, and therefore to give life. It's also usually a sign that you're fucking a female that's hot.

2. Bullying

Fact: Bullying is a natural mechanism that stronger males use to subdue weak males and impress the opposite sex. It also helps the group feel better about themselves by systematically putting the blame on a scape goat. It's only "wrong" for the one who receives it.

3. Making a ton of money

You turn brocels.
Only 1. is good. 2. and 3. are actually extremely evil, and the reason why i suffer.

Here is my turn:

2. Being socially anxious
Myth: Being socially anxious means you are weak
Fact: Being socially anxious means that you have good personality, and you try to be nice to other people.

3. Being poor
Myth: Poor people are lazy and/or stupid.
Fact: Poor people are poor, because they are not scumbags, and they dont want to earn money by stealing money from other people, and pushing other people under a train to get a better job.

4. Being incel
Myth: Incels have bad personality, and because of that they dont attract girls.
Fact: Incels on average have really good personality, and this is the main reason why they dont attract girls. Because girls like aggressive and stupid guys, who bully other men, and are just loud and annoying.

I start :

1. High libido

2. Bullying

3. Making a ton of money

You turn brocels.
How can you say that bullying is good? Werent you bullied in school? i was.

How can you say that bullying is good? Werent you bullied in school? i was.

I was.

I was the weak male that strong males used to have a fun, impress females and establish their dominance.

I was.

I was the weak male that strong males used to have a fun, impress females and establish their dominance.
But why you support bullying then? I was bullied, but now i understand that im actually superior to the scum who bullied me in every way, i just tried to be nice to everyone, and suffered because of that.

But why you support bullying then? I was bullied, but now i understand that im actually superior to the scum who bullied me in every way, i just tried to be nice to everyone, and suffered because of that.

I don't support it.

I'm unfortunately realising that it's a natural mechanism that stronger males use on weaker males.

I don't support it.

I'm unfortunately realising that it's a natural mechanism that stronger males use on weaker males.
But they were not stronger than me. They just didnt have some basic morals that i believed in back then. If i would relive this i would fight back, but back then i was brainwashed into believing that all races are equal, and that i should respect all people regardless of their IQ level, and this prevented me from fighting back

Having a big ego.

Obnoxious and or narcissistic behavior attracts foids to you naturally as well often compels/motivates you to acheive great things ie obtaining money/fame/clout for yourself which also attracts foids like flies to shit or moths to a flame.

Unfortunately my early life was far too influenced by redditor type blue pilled liberal faggots even before there was a Reddit so I ended up largely killing my ego and having my natural empathy become over empathic which only dries pussies up like nothing else and makes women disgusted by you and wanting to avoid you.

Ultimately it’s far better for your fuckability prospects to be an obnoxious, loud retard that acts like he’s God’s gift to women than a humble and quiet and intelligent supreme gentleman type.

Chad big ego narcs= get everything and get her at her youngest, hottest and tightest.

Supreme gentlecels= either get nothing or get her when she’s all old and used up and already ran through by thousands of dudes, sure she may be MILF material and still technically hot but she’s got the thousand cock stare and cannot emotionally connect to you nor will you evER fuck her as well or as satisfyingly as any number of Uber Chads that have blown her back out in all night marathons she’s experienced prior.

Having a big ego.

Obnoxious and or narcissistic behavior attracts foids to you naturally as well often compels/motivates you to acheive great things ie obtaining money/fame/clout for yourself which also attracts foids like flies to shit or moths to a flame.

Unfortunately my early life was far too influenced by redditor type blue pilled liberal faggots even before there was a Reddit so I ended up largely killing my ego and having my natural empathy become over empathic which only dries pussies up like nothing else and makes women disgusted by you and wanting to avoid you.

Ultimately it’s far better for your fuckability prospects to be an obnoxious, loud retard that acts like he’s God’s gift to women than a humble and quiet and intelligent supreme gentleman type.

Chad big ego narcs= get everything and get her at her youngest, hottest and tightest.

Supreme gentlecels= either get nothing or get her when she’s all old and used up and already ran through by thousands of dudes, sure she may be MILF material and still technically hot but she’s got the thousand cock stare and cannot emotionally connect to you nor will you evER fuck her as well or as satisfyingly as any number of Uber Chads that have blown her back out in all night marathons she’s experienced prior.

Brutal and scientifically accurate.

I used to hate these obnoxious assholes and be a quiet gentleman myself.

I was bullied all throughout my childhood and teens and into adulthood and it's fucked me up big time, fighting back just got me beat even harder.
I always thought I would be able to move passed the constant bullying in my life but I really can't. There are ways to deal with such traumas but you need the shit they were saying to no longer be true. I'm still a weird looking manlet voicecel so no matter what I do I can't escape it.

Literally who the FUCK says that making a ton of money is bad?

if those who bully had to go and fight for their country and against equally strong ones, they would cry and run to mom, that also applies to normies, nothing is wrong about having high libido

no

but foids and normies love libidinous, rich bullies, just like flies love shit

2. Bullying

3. Making a ton of money

How exactly are these "good"?