Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How over is it for this guy

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bzrf6q/i_regret_helping_my_female_neighbor_that_was/

So I've (35 F) been living in my place of residence for over a decade (want to move due to raising a trans son in a anti trans state, but I am low income with absolutely no support) It is a income restricted apartment complex where basically low income people live (I am a black single mom of one for reference)

stopped reading after this because whatever comes out will be garbage.

Her son is being mutilated while having a 35 yo single black mother and living in a poor situation too.

How over is it for him? How are redditors this retarded? How is this clown world functioning as it is?

So many questions with no answers.

Another child brought to suffer for no reason.

I hope he starts gangbanging early so he catches a bullet, maybe gets fucked in the ass few times by his gang homies since his mom mutilated him and then adios.

I need a tl;dr

he will catch aids and then he will commit suicide like all the others probably

I need a tl;dr
Female 2 runs out naked after being beaten. Female 1 calls police. Female 2 tells female 1 and police that her partner found out she was cheating and beat her because of it. Time passes and female 1 sees female 2 with partner again

Every man shouldn't help any foids, severe consequences will come

Female 2 runs out naked after being beaten. Female 1 calls police. Female 2 tells female 1 and police that her partner found out she was cheating and beat her because of it. Time passes and female 1 sees female 2 with partner again
So not only shes garbage but the woman she helped is garbage too by tolerating abuse from chad.

Very nice double jointed thread

These people doing the worst life choices are among the first to mock us for a life we didn't choose.