Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad being curry is depends on location.

S

shortndcurryschizo

Greycel
I agree that being curry is pretty much a death sentence in the US, but it’s not like that everywhere. In BC, Canada, there are a lot of Punjabi gangsters that date white women, and they have their own ethnic subculture. My high school onitus crush dated a 6’3” Indian, and she was a white girl (you don’t need to be a 6’3” curry either, just at least 5’10”). Also, in the UK, there are curries that date white girls too.

Furthermore I think we need to distinguish between fob curries who obviously will get no play, and curries who grew up in the west. Like yes, if you’re short like me it’s basically over, but in my real life I know curries who’ve dated white girls that were at least 7/10s.

A lot of the memes here act like a curry dating a white girl is mythical, but while that may be true in the US it’s different in the places I mentioned.

Being a curry is a curse even in curryland lol

Thanks GrAY for saying height is everything we already know

Exceptions don't make rules. Chadpreets get white girls in the US too, I've seen it myself. The thing is, dating interracially involves dating down significantly if you're a curry. Hence the "curry tax"

Exceptions don't make rules. Chadpreets get white girls in the US too, I've seen it myself. The thing is, dating interracially involves dating down significantly if you're a curry. Hence the "curry tax"
Even thr best looking indian guys will usually get a 5/10 white girl but to them she's 10/10 since she has fair and lovely skin that they worship

Even thr best looking indian guys will usually get a 5/10 white girl but to them she's 10/10 since she has fair and lovely skin that they worship
I'd say 6/10 is more so where it maxes out. I've seen Chadpreets/Chadpreetlites with white HTBs, but nothing beyond that

I'd say 6/10 is more so where it maxes out. I've seen Chadpreets/Chadpreetlites with white HTBs, but nothing beyond that
Yeah. But the point is ethnics rarely ever get top tier white women. Unless you're talking about white-passing chaddam or 6'7 tyrone

I agree that being curry is pretty much a death sentence in the US, but it’s not like that everywhere. In BC, Canada, there are a lot of Punjabi gangsters that date white women, and they have their own ethnic subculture. My high school onitus crush dated a 6’3” Indian, and she was a white girl (you don’t need to be a 6’3” curry either, just at least 5’10”). Also, in the UK, there are curries that date white girls too.

Furthermore I think we need to distinguish between fob curries who obviously will get no play, and curries who grew up in the west. Like yes, if you’re short like me it’s basically over, but in my real life I know curries who’ve dated white girls that were at least 7/10s.

A lot of the memes here act like a curry dating a white girl is mythical, but while that may be true in the US it’s different in the places I mentioned.
If your dravidian your still fucked though

But ricecels hav it the worst

No matter where we are we’re completely fucked over no girl wants some 5’7 skinny fat disfigured lemon

Like most of us are

I got lucky I’m 5’10 disfigured skinny fat lemon yellow subhuman