Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting brazil is worse place for incels

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
seriously, theres a party every 5 mins, you see a bunch of prime foids shaking their asses in the crotch of some thug maxxed jerk, and meanwhile everyone is kissing each other and vominting, it's fucking hell, it's so degenerate, and the music is something like "seat, seat, seat, set your butt- butt- butt- butt- butt", fuark i'm so high inib, but beer only make me worse, i start being ultra autistic, i hate this shit so much.

in every other culture in the world, the mean don't want to see their women, with men of other tribe, but whites are so cucked nowdays, even asians give JBW shit

Prostitution isn't illegal in Brazil, and why the fuck are you attending favela parties? Gangbangers always get the prime pussy bro.

fuark i'm so high inib, but beer only make me worse, i start being ultra autistic, i hate this shit so much.
I are also from Brazil and I still live in the university city, what else is it you are celebrations.

Prostitution isn't illegal in Brazil, and why the fuck are you attending favela parties? Gangbangers always get the prime pussy bro.
wasen't favela partie, it was a universie partie, and it was cancer, the only one friend

I must be university parties, in favelas it's just BBC and thugmax.

I must be university parties, in favelas it's just BBC and thugmax.
in the favelas is worse, but the partie at university wasnet much better, at least there you dint had the chance of being shot by a chimp

in the favelas is worse, but the partie at university wasnet much better

What state you are You are from Minas Gerais and I imagine that the states below are still buzzing.

What state you are You? are from Minas Gerais and I imagine that the states I am still sad.
Rio de Janeiro, not main city, but i still live in a shithole full of chimps

How bad is hypergamy in Brazil? I'd assume it isn't as bad as the West, but I'm not sure.

Rio de Janeiro, not main city, but i still live in a shithole full of chimps

Ah! yea.
How bad is hypergamy in Brazil? I'd assume it isn't as bad as the West, but I'm not sure.

basically it's being a cool style or thugmax not being so cute to pick up half-breeds. The whites value chad more. Of course chad is also overrated, but many "thugs" do not have to be real but pretend to be, they also succeed, less than a clear legitimate chad .. That also varies a lot from the region I think the southern states are still worse on the chad issue.
@maskedman

Here an average extrovert normie will succeed.

I do not think it's on the same level as in the north.

Last edited:
as always white chads goes there and fuck whores

as always white chads goes there and fuck whores
worst than white chads, is the Chadrones, sometimes instead of incel being born of racemixing, we end up with chadrone, now imagine a niggs with both white features and BBC, we are fucked

There is a similar thread for every single country in the world.

I believe it. Bikini-clad stacies on beaches in the sun, 7’ tall muscle-bound shirtless Latin thug chads and BBC Tyrones with cocks like Anacondas, degenerate parties and street carnivals, and if you’re poor you’re basically stuck in a favela getting shot by drug dealers. Fuck that place. If I lived there I’d wander off into the jungle and get eaten by a Jaguar.

Last edited:
I believe it. Bikini-clad stacies on beaches in the sun, 7’ tall muscle-bound shirtless Latin thug chads and BBC Tyrones with cocks like Anacondas, degenerate parties and street carnivals, and if you’re poor you’re basically stuck in a favela getting shot by drug dealers. Fuck that place. If I lived there I’d wander off into the jungle and get eaten by a Jaguar.
yes i'm felling like that, this society is so fucked, you summed everything pretty well, that's why i want move to europe

seriously, theres a party every 5 mins, you see a bunch of prime foids shaking their asses in the crotch of some thug maxxed jerk, and meanwhile everyone is kissing each other and vominting, it's fucking hell, it's so degenerate, and the music is something like "seat, seat, seat, set your butt- butt- butt- butt- butt", fuark i'm so high inib, but beer only make me worse, i start being ultra autistic, i hate this shit so much.

in every other culture in the world, the mean don't want to see their women, with men of other tribe, but whites are so cucked nowdays, even asians give JBW shit
Lol at being white in a multiracial hellhole

Go out in the carnival and approach drunk foids. It's your best chance.

Lol at being white in a multiracial hellhole
i'm multiracial myself, but i was unluck and got worst genes from both parents, when you are multiracial you tend to be either genetical waste or slayer tier, no inbetween
Go out in the carnival and approach drunk foids. It's your best chance.
going to do that, but i need to be carefull to not get myself drunk, i start saying so much ramdom shit

The worst places are those were the ppl is low-inhib, like here in spain.

yes i'm felling like that, this society is so fucked, you summed everything pretty well, that's why i want move to europe
Come here running, bro. NOW

Still, your new president is based af. Love that guy.

Europe is shit. It’s run by cucked feminist governments who spy on their own citizens and if you’re a white male you’re basically the devil incarnate.

Come here running, bro. NOW
worst europe is going to be as a shithole as a brazil in 50 years, it's getting full of moslums, and whiteys arent making babies, i want go there and get some job that i can still work from home, after that come back here, and just be statusmaxxed
Still, your new president is based af. Love that guy.
he can't fix everything alone, he is not puttin levels of competence

worst europe is going to be as a shithole as a brazil in 50 years, it's getting full of moslums, and whiteys arent making babies, i want go there and get some job that i can still work from home, after that come back here, and just be statusmaxxed
If Europe falls we can legit rope because no other place in the world is good for us

Country-side northeastern/northern Brazil seems good to JBWmaxx. Just don't try to do it in the favelas.

If Europe falls we can legit rope because no other place in the world is good for us
USA is getting xenophobic as hell, maybe canada and australia, would be everything left
Country-side northeastern/northern Brazil seems good to JBWmaxx. Just don't try to do it in the favelas.
don't go anywhere near favelas, it's full of thugleets, i never had seen a thug above 5'8 or that looked like he hit the gym, this guys are in complete power trips
JBW only work, if you are have colored eyes and hair, or are statusmaxxed

USA is getting xenophobic as hell, maybe canada and australia, would be everything left

don't go anywhere near favelas, it's full of thugleets, i never had seen a thug above 5'8 or that looked like he hit the gym, this guys are in complete power trips
I don't agree with the xenophobia stuff. It's basically protecting you civilization. No problemi if you are multi-racial as long as you act and think like one of our tribe

Low inhib people+ widespread gynocentrism/feminism= suifuel everyday
yeah, I always hate that latino culture and with feminism is worse.
All latino songs are dedicated to foids or sexual things.

I don't agree with the xenophobia stuff. It's basically protecting you civilization. No problemi if you are multi-racial as long as you act and think like one of our tribe
i mean i understand xenophobia, but what is killing the west isn't immigrants,it's low fertility, banning immigrants isn't going to help with that

worse they are ultra repetitive, i have reaper friend who wrote better music in less than a hour

i mean i understand xenophobia, but what is killing the west isn't immigrants,it's low fertility, banning immigrants isn't going to help with that

worse they are ultra repetitive, i have reaper friend who wrote better music in less than a hour
As i said immigrants are a side effect problem. No one wants to kill them, just to protect the land if they commit crimes etc. Number 1 problem is female emancipation not even up to debate, i agree with you.
And all have that annoying attitude with pseudomacho extroverts+disgusting whores that makes me want to shot the up in da head lol

As i said immigrants are a side effect problem. No one wants to kill them, just to protect the land if they commit crimes etc. Number 1 problem is female emancipation not even up to debate, i agree with you.

And all have that annoying attitude with pseudomacho extroverts+disgusting whores that makes me want to shot the up in da head lol

it's more about aesthetics than real strenght, i esmaculated a bunch of chadleets last time i was drunk, no idea why i did that, i'm just not going full drunk again

it's more about aesthetics than real strenght, i esmaculated a bunch of chadleets last time i was drunk, no idea why i did that, i'm just not going full drunk again
This is why i said "Pseudo". Many people here act like that (pushed by their disgusting rubbish Rap culture. Something i hate maybe more than foids and feminists) only to start crying when you react with the same amount of violence (irritating af). I prefer really introvert people but who are capable of kicking ass (both phisically and mentally) if needed

When I come here to Spain I was thinking that they like clasical music or thecno but is the reggaetonn and that shit that the ppl are listening and mimic the fucking singers with that stupid haircuts , bears and tatoos.

When I come here to Spain I was thinking that they like clasical music or thecno but is the reggaetonn and that shit that the ppl are listening and mimic the fucking singers with that stupid haircuts , bears and tatoos.
it's the same shit with the younger generation everywhere, they lack critical thinking, only think about hendoism and don't give a shit if society is on down fall, or about olong term happines

I remember some Tinder threads on Brazilian forums where some normie-looking guys put their GPS in some places in the Northeast, like Fortaleza (Ceará), and added to the profile that they were from São Paulo / South, and received tons of matches. Similarly like SEA asianfoids who seek green card out of white foreigners, northeasternfoids want their way out of the region.

I also had a white Chadlite friend from MG who traveled to Fortaleza and got like 200 Tinder matches in a single day. He said that while many women there are surprisingly pretty, most men are ugly as hell, so white chadlites has almost no real competition there...

Last edited:
I remember some Tinder threads on Brazilian forums where some normie-looking guys put their GPS in some places in the Northeast, like Fortaleza (Ceará), and added to the profile that they were from São Paulo / South, and received tons of matches. Similarly like SEA asianfoids who seek green card out of white foreigners, northeasternfoids want their way out of the region.

I also had a white Chadlite friend from MG who traveled to Fortaleza and got like 200 Tinder matches in a single day. He said that while some women there are surprisingly pretty, most men are ugly as hell, so a white chadlite has almost no real competition there...
True. I live there and females here love a foreign cock.

I also had a white Chadlite friend from MG who traveled to Fortaleza and got like 200 Tinder matches in a single day. He said that while many women there are surprisingly pretty, most men are ugly as hell, so white chadlites has almost no real competition there...

true, the competion in some places are very small, but the issue is the quality of the foids

Just become soccerplayer there and foids will suck your d left and right.

They have sex at younger ages

Just become soccerplayer there and foids will suck your d left and right.
true, you could be ugly as sin, but the competion of soccermaxxes is too big

It is certainly debatable

Pretty bad. The average foids here are uglier (facially) than in most countries/regions, yet many of those "average" foids feel entitled to guys noticeably above their looksmatch. Lately I have been frequently witnessing younger couples where some guys are two points above the foids (fit guys with chubbies, short women with >=6'0 men).
Most white foids seek rich chads/chadlites, and many non-white foids seek "thugs". So even normie-looking nerds are fucked to find their looksmatch.

Last edited:
Pretty bad. The average foids here are uglier (facially) than in most countries/regions, yet many of those "average" foids feel entitled to guys noticeably above their looksmatch. Lately I have been frequently witnessing younger couples where some guys are two points above the foids (fit guys with chubbies, short women with >=6'0 men).
Most white foids seek rich chads/chadlites, and many non-white foids seek "thugs". So normie-looking nerds are fucked to find their looksmatch.
true, at least most girls here have good bodies, even the ugly ones

I always thought brazil was a place where everyone fucking around openly in public

how come there are so many braziciliancels, there barely are incels from other south american countries here