Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting brazil is worse place for incels

I always thought brazil was a place where everyone fucking around openly in public
it's getting near, in parties there alway foids shaking ther asses for chads and tyrones
how come there are so many braziciliancels, there barely are incels from other south american countries here
because of the race mixing, when you race mixed, you are either incel or slayer, with no inbetween

it's getting near, in parties there alway foids shaking ther asses for chads and tyrones
Then i suppose there are so many chads and tyrones. it is over.

how come there are so many braziciliancels, there barely are incels from other south american countries here
Brazil is fucking huge, territoriality it's basically an entire continent.

Also, the "diversity". You can notice how many Incels come from "diverse" countries.
If everyone looked the same, inceldom wouldn't be so rampant.

Last edited:
Then i suppose there are so many chads and tyrones. it is over.
i would say that my primary reason for being incel, is that i destroyed my social circle (i'm still not good looking, but not heinous a bit like ER)

I believe it. Bikini-clad stacies on beaches in the sun, 7’ tall muscle-bound shirtless Latin thug chads and BBC Tyrones with cocks like Anacondas, degenerate parties and street carnivals, and if you’re poor you’re basically stuck in a favela getting shot by drug dealers. Fuck that place. If I lived there I’d wander off into the jungle and get eaten by a Jaguar.
kek

I believe it. Bikini-clad stacies on beaches in the sun, 7’ tall muscle-bound shirtless Latin thug chads and BBC Tyrones with cocks like Anacondas, degenerate parties and street carnivals, and if you’re poor you’re basically stuck in a favela getting shot by drug dealers. Fuck that place. If I lived there I’d wander off into the jungle and get eaten by a Jaguar.
Lmao well this is pretty good definition. that's how i imagined brazil tbh

Lmao well this is pretty good definition. that's how i imagined brazil tbh
it's not far away from the truth, i'm tired of Chadrones, BBC + White facial features = unstopable

it's not far away from the truth, i'm tired of Chadrones, BBC + White facial features = unstopable
I heard this is worse in south brazil

They are already used up like a cabrita. By the time they are 15 even the horses have had sex with them.
North and northern females have sex extremely early. Some men are too dumb, they think they found a pretty girl in Nordeste, and they are the first.

When the truth is that they are number 342. The white chadlites don't have a chance because they are white. They have a chance because the dumb and opportunistic females of the Nordeste think they have money and will take them to Saõ Paulo to live a life of luxury.

Don't be fooled my friend. Females in Brazil are the most opportunistic foids in this world. They will even marry drug dealers if that means an easy life for them.

Being white in Brazil and in Colombia never gave me any opportunity. Foids always treated me the same, with indifference and disgust. Being white alone means absolutely nothing if you don't have money. If you are poor and white like me, the cadelas will not even look at you.
I'm "white" as well, from personal experience I could say even "ethnic" foids won't care about nerdy white guys unless you are noticeably above average in looks. They prefer "Leks", party goers, or Bar/Pub heavy drinking dudes. Ugly/Average homely guys are beyond fucked in Brazil.

Last edited:
I heard this is worse in south brazil
for some reason you see highly educted white foids with wanna be thugs, meanwhilhe the poor women are desperate for JBW
I'm "white" as well, from personal experience I could say even "ethnic" foids won't care about nerdy white guys unless you are noticeable above average in looks. They prefer "Leks", party goers, or Bar/Pub heavy drinking dudes. Ugly/Average homely guys are beyond fucked in Brazil.
true, if you manged to status maxxthought.... just joking the job market on brazil is complete shit, all the "economy" run around churchs, football, shit music and beer, most statusmaxxed dudes are soccer players and funkers, status maxx here with a serious job is ultra hard

true, if you manged to status maxxthought.... just joking the job market on brazil is complete shit, all the "economy" run around churchs, football, shit music and beer, most statusmaxxed dudes are soccer players and funkers, status maxx here with a serious job is ultra hard

Incidentally, many of those "statusmaxxed" dudes around here happen to be Chads/Chadlites.

Incel-looking guys become wageslaves.

Incidentally, many of those "statusmaxxed" dudes around here happen to be Chads/Chadlites.

Incel-looking guys become wageslaves.
true, but onething is that game still work brazil (once foids discover it, it will never work again), i already had such ugly guys getting ok looking chicks, but you need to be NT to use game, if you an autist no amount of game will hellp you
Yes, I have already tried it, and I'll try it again. But I'm not that motivated tbh, I may finally give up for good after this carnival.
same

Yes, I have already tried it, and I'll try it again. But I'm not that motivated tbh, I may finally give up for good after this carnival.
Why do you want to give up? You can have sex from carnival to carnival lol

Why do you want to give up? You can have sex from carnival to carnival lol
Who said I can? I just said it was easier, I still failed. But since it's the easiest time of the year for it I'll try once more.

true, but onething is that game still work brazil (once foids discover it, it will never work again), i already had such ugly guys getting ok looking chicks, but you need to be NT to use game, if you an autist no amount of game will hellp you
By "game" you mean showing off money? "Ostentar"? Yes, it should work, but honestly whoever uses that to get long term relationships instead of a few fucks is virtually already a cuck.

Who said I can? I just said it was easier, I still failed. But since it's the easiest time of the year for it I'll try once more.
I thought that it was absolutely impossible to be an incel in Brazil because of high rate of promiscuity

sigh, you bastards don't know how lucky you all are.
I'd switch countries with you all in a heartbeat

I thought that it was absolutely impossible to be an incel in Brazil because of high rate of promiscuity
It's easier here than it is in California or in Germany, for sure, but we're far from being a sexual marxist state or something. Lots of people are incel as well.

One more question about Brazil. Is Sepultura super popular in Brazil?

yes i'm felling like that, this society is so fucked, you summed everything pretty well, that's why i want move to europe

For what? To compete against 1,94 m tall ripped white Chads in discos??? Average height in Europe is above 1,80 m in most countries. Brazilian manlets would be mogged into oblivion. Especially if they are not pure white.

Europe has a skewed young males to young females ratio due to the infinite amount of "refugees". Sweden has now 123 young males for 100 young females (official statistics, reality is much worse). Other western countries are barely better.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173

Don't come here. Brazil is heaven compared to Western Europe.

For what? To compete against 1,94 m tall ripped white Chads in discos??? Average height in Europe is above 1,80 m in most countries. Brazilian manlets would be mogged to oblivion. Especially if they are not pure white.

Europe has a skewed young male to young female ratio due to the infinite amount of "refugees". Sweden has now 123 young males for 100 young females (official statistics, reality is much worse). Other western countries are barely better.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173

Don't come here. Brazil is heaven compared to Western Europe.
i'm only going dare to get a job and status maxx, i'm not fucking any femoid here, it will suck to bw height mogged by 50% of the pulation thought

Females are a lot picky in Colombia/Brazil. They only want tall, muscular, aggressive males.
Many guys here say that females in those countries are crazy

Holy Christ, you just wrote the absolute truth. Brazil is full of Pastors that are millionaires. Rich soccer players and rich corrupt politicians.
Foids don't want a hard working male, they want a guy that has easy money without working. Like athletes, drug dealers (Leks) and politicians.
they will go with a muscular dude even if he is a bit shorter, here in brazil a masculine behaviour is probaly more important than height