Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory body proportions do matter

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
It might sounds crazy but proportions matter health wise and maintaining health/weight as well as comfortability

>For instance wide shoulders impose weight on the back and spine causing an imbalance of weight

>wider lower half or wider waist gives high risk factors of visceral fat blocking the arteries and organs

>short torso impacts internal organs causing high risk heart burns and digestion issues, hard to breathe etc

a females choice in a man in harmful

if you aren't tall or have a big cock your body proportions are shit

I have tiny hands and feet and giant cock head/skull + forehead

Yes, waist to shoulder ratior is crucial for men's aesthetics and whr for women

Fisherian Runway Selection:
Image 16

It applies to humans too. I believe it applies even more to humans because we have no pressure to evolve other than female choice.

Most women only mate with large men. Humans are not meant to be extremely tall and will suffer health complications as a result of female choice. Just like how the horns of the Irish elk became too large to be beneficial for survival, human bodies will become too large as well.

I have narrow clavicles, wide hips, a short torso, long legs, and thin female sized wrists. I look way too skinny and lanky for my height.

a females choice in a man in harmful
It's like this with every species of animals. It's basically and evolutionary failure. Females always sucked at selection choices and it caused good traits to become overlooked and end up being dangerous. I'm sure some species went extinct due to this.

I’m 6’0” and believe me, my narrow clavicles and weird proportions like like shit on my height
unless you’re an extreme ectomorph like that pseudo anorexic guy from tiktok, thats not enoughto failo you hard

unless you’re an extreme ectomorph like that pseudo anorexic guy from tiktok, thats not enoughto failo you hard
I am an extreme ectomorph. I was only 135 pounds before gymmaxxing. Now after years of eating insane amounts of food a lifting, I’m 155 now, which is skinny as fuck for my height. In 9th grade, I was only 95 pounds at 5’6”

The human body is not very well designed from an engineer's perspective. In fact, it's rather inefficient. Nature works on the principle of good enough rather than creating something that's perfect for the job. This paradigm in evolution driven by natural selection also applies to sexual selection by female choice. This is one thing eugenicists don't understand when trying to make the argument that eugenics is good because it's natural and happens in nature.

Last edited:
The human body is not very well designed from an engineer's perspective. In fact, it's rather inefficient. Nature works on the principle of good enough rather than creating something that's perfect for the job. This paradigm in evolution driven by natural selection also applies to sexual selection by female choice. This is one thing eugenicists don't understand when trying to make the argument that eugenics is good because it's natural and happens in nature.
I'm a eugenicist, and I think natural selection is shit. I'm a eugenicist because the female sexual selection leads to harmful traits.

Yes. If you saw someone with a really tiny (height) torso it would be the first thing you notice, same goes for people who are 80% leg

I'm a eugenicist, and I think natural selection is shit. I'm a eugenicist because the female sexual selection leads to harmful traits.
Even natural selection doesn't produce the best most optimal results for traits and adaptations. The most beneficial type of eugenics is one that works better than what natural selection and female sexual selection could ever hope to accomplish as you said. Eugenics can be good or bad depending on how it's performed and implemented in reality like all theories and principles on the drawing board.
I don't think eugenics is a practice that's inherently good in its own as an innate property it contains but it can be good if put into practice well enough to produce net gains for the human condition. And that more often than not requires human intervention in the form of human driven artificial selection to steer the process in the right path.

Last edited: