Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled r/teenagers soy is shocked that a foid in his class lost her virginity at 13. Comments are filled with others sharing similar stories

Reading broski made me just :feelspuke:.
Stop reading Cuckit and their soy posts.

Childhood innocence is a joke of concept past 11-12 now.
If you believe it, you are dumb.:feelstastyman:

Nooooo cope cope cope, they didn't actually lose their virginities, they were just healthy experimenting™ :foidSoy::soy:

Degenerate pedo, I'll find my virgin 25 yo trad unicorn, you'll see :feels:

I read a stat somewhere that kids nowadays are hitting puberty at younger ages than ever before in history. The world just keeps getting madder

Screenshot 20210730 135723 Instagram

I read a stat somewhere that kids nowadays are hitting puberty at younger ages than ever before in history. The world just keeps getting madder
I couldn't even grow armpit hair until I was like 15 going on 16. While foids were getting railed at 12. Giga Over, even if I lose my virginity at 18 on the dot i'll probably still have mental problems from the lack of teenage sexual experiences.

Dried semen.

I couldn't even grow armpit hair until I was like 15 going on 16. While foids were getting railed at 12. Giga Over, even if I lose my virginity at 18 on the dot i'll probably still have mental problems from the lack of teenage sexual experiences.

Lol try being 24 and not having any sexual experiences. It gets worse every year boyo, I hope you're at least trying to still get laid while you can...

i am 15 and armpit hair mog you

i am 15 and armpit hair mog you

Yeah the hair came in later. I'm tryna get a moustache & goatee combo now but it takes a long damn time to turn the vellus hairs into terminal ones.

users here also believe girls at this age range to be innocent virgin pure angels, imagine being so delusional
such is the mind of a recluse who bases his reality entirely on romantic fantasy animes

Last edited:
users here also believe girls at this age range to be virgin pure angels, imagine being so delusional
Past 12 the likelihood of a foid being a virgin decreases exponentially. Substantial minority still have sexual experiences before 12 do.

Bookmarked post for my thread proving sex havers are the ultimate degenerates.
Just stop going onto cuckit please, next time.

I remember when i was younger i read how 9 or 10 years old girls fantasize about being fucked by their 40yo teachers, then i was shocked now water is wet.

Over 18 and a virgin is already sub-normie

Reading broski made me just :feelspuke:.
Stop reading Cuckit and their soy posts.

Childhood innocence is a joke of concept past 11-12 now.
If you believe it, you are dumb.:feelstastyman:
based

soys are absolute wastes of space. disgusting failures. words can not describe how pathetic and worthless these faggos are. little autistic retards who ae shocked that foids are taking chad dick at 13. I'm shocked if a whore didn't loser her virginity earlier.

soys are absolute wastes of space. disgusting failures. words can not describe how pathetic and worthless these faggos are. little autistic retards who ae shocked that foids are taking chad dick at 13. I'm shocked if a whore didn't loser her virginity earlier.
Revolution :feelsdevil:

nobody should be shocked by this. foids are becoming more and more whoreish at younger ages and are encouraged to do so and actually rewarded for it.

foids start giving HJs/BJs at 11 and lose their virginities at 13 nobody should be shocked by this obvious fact

How could a stupid foid losing virginity at 13 surprise someone? Foids are whores. They are sluts. They atleast have 20-30 body counts before becoming adult.

He was blackpilled on this early. I didn't realize until very late that the majority of the kids at school were having sex/had sex before and I was the minority. It's a horrifying feeling, I can emphasize with that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back