Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks deserved to be slaves

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : genetic defective people deserve to be slaves it’s not cucked it the truth , hati, Congo or ghanda are all under developed countries still after all this time . Because blacks are not humans and can’t think because their faces don’t grow making them genetically defective ,them being slaves to whites at least made them useful .

based title. And Christ is King

Harsh truth. They were made to be ruled.

i need a sheboon slave to suck my cock while i browse .is mang

Nope- slavery stagnates a civilization, since it provides a "crutch" of sorts which prevents it from developing further; compare the North US which was much more developed to the South when it had slavery.

Also, this is cucked af: Not even @wereq or @Chudpreet would say Curries deserve to be slaves.

Thing is, an African "housemaid" serving in Qatar probably has a better life and salary than living in Africa. And the below minimum wage takeaway employee probably also has a better life and more salary than he would have curryland. Being a fairly-treated rich man's slave might even offer a better quality of life for some.

i need a sheboon slave to suck my cock while i browse .is mang

Disgusting.

I want Asian and White sex slaves, Blacks need to be genocided, possibly we could castrate all men and have lighter skinned populations reproduce with sheboons... But that didn't work well for Egypt and now Egyptians are genetic trash.

So incels should be slaves?
Why should they be? OP was stating that blacks should be slaves due to their intellectual inferiority not physical inferiority.

Least self hating Rabbi Schneerson thread

Also, this is cucked af: Not even @wereq or @Chudpreet would say Curries deserve to be slaves.
Cope, they would offer to pay millions and sell their kidney, heart and eyes, just to have a chance of licking the muddy boots of any cumskin.

I am sure these self-haters would get boners imagining being slaves of other races.

Bluepilled simpcels would agree to be slaves for a slut no matter their race

Sometimes I wish I joined the CIA
Getting paid to post shit like this would be pretty funny.

Slavery for blacks in the Confederate south was hardly as bad as the Jews make it out to be. It was more like being an unpaid intern than being a slave.

i want my black slave girl

Title : genetic defective people deserve to be slaves it’s not cucked it the truth , hati, Congo or ghanda are all under developed countries still after all this time . Because blacks are not humans and can’t think because their faces don’t grow making them genetically defective ,them being slaves to whites at least made them useful .
So everyone on this site deserves to be a slave because we have shit genes??

My ideal future would be complete annihilation of anyone who is surviving off the “morality” of the west. It is so cucked for someone to “grant you independence” rather than you just taking it. A race of people came, saw, and conquered you and your women, and now you think you are the superior ones by living in a society that they merely allowed you to live in. If white people rose up tomorrow and said “to hell” with diversity and inclusion what would third worlders even do? They would cease to exist.

Why should they be? OP was stating that blacks should be slaves due to their intellectual inferiority not physical inferiority.
considering that many incels are autistic..

ngl, if you were a grayfag i would have thought you were a fed, btw based title