Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackpillConfirmedPill: "You're either physically attracted to someone or you're not"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Found it on here...

The solution boyos...

Shut up & put up... Suffer in silence...

Then casuistry ... "It's all the Patriarchys fault"

"Just be a walking Joke bro..."

Would they say that to anyone else being targeted for their physical characteristics?
Always the 1 cherrypicked counter argument.

Finally an acknowledgement.

Last edited:
short foids should not breed they are the reason why short men exist

Y5-Hi12-B-d.png

"Those statements are really hurtful and cause unnecessary insecurities in an already in an already incredibly anxious generation" yeah but somehow it's okay when women laugh at balding/short/baby faced men cause "muh body muh choice, you're not entitled to sex you inkwell". Talking about double standards jfl.
Of course this whore is acting all nice just because this was sent to a Chadfish, I should point that out

Why not just call it short men acceptance instead of short acceptance? Oh wait that would step into blackpill territory. Fucking cucks always beating around the bush.
High IQ, it's the reason i'm incel in the first place

Coping manlet.

What problem needs to change if your sole reason for getting rejected is one physical flaw?

Love to give Short Guys a chance a bit like Token Employment.

Would you, as a shortcel (I’m assuming you are one), breed with a tall female? Like 6’0 tall?

Would you, as a shortcel (I’m assuming you are one), breed with a tall female? Like 6’0 tall?

I would. I wouldn't discriminate.

Them going on about "developing a personality"... "its your fault not your heights"... "Just find a hobby bro"... Is further abuse, bullying & terrorising... They are denying us our freedom of speech & voice.

Last edited:
>using Reddit as a source

JFL.

no i wouldn't cuz its the same shit but reversed gender

Noodles and short women are the primary causes of mass shootings.

i ain't a short cell i'm a tall cell(6'3) my mother is 5'10 and my father is
6'2 but it was a coin flip i could have been easily 5'9 or 5'10. But i inherited my mothers facial shit features like shit eyes and a fucked up jaw. Tldr i'm an ogrecell on top of that i got a small dick too so fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Women are shallow animals

i ain't a short cell i'm a tall cell(6'3) my mother is 5'10 and my father is
6'2 but it was a coin flip i could have been easily 5'9 or 5'10. But i inherited my mothers facial shit features like shit eyes and a fucked up jaw. Tldr i'm an ogrecell on top of that i got a small dick too so fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Mh. I'm shortcel so you probably MOG me by default (which is not hard, I'm utterly subhuman)

I remember "attraction is decided within the first three seconds" used to be a really common expression on reality tv and game shows like ten years ago. It is only as society has become extremely obese and unattractive that retards have started pretending looks aren't important.

Mh. I'm shortcel so you probably MOG me by default (which is not hard, I'm utterly subhuman)
the point whether a short cell would date a 6ft and > foid (which will never happen cuz foids date up not down) but if there was some such freak accident where that event takes place you have a 50/50 chance of creating another foid(short or tall) and you have a 50/50 chance of creating a dude(short or tall) so the whole thing is a coin flip.

Only looks can create attraction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back