Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Blackpill]Main reason for Jewish success. (It's not IQ.)

And let's be honest they do wanna live there that's why we need to have a big wall around it.
By this logic North Korea and Cambodia > USA because "muh high IQ". Mega cope. At a glance there's only a few high IQ countries I would consider to be desirable to live. And that's ultimately what matters. No one gives a shit about test scores when it comes down to it.
No I don't think whites would do the same thing, we're way less violent and vengeful than blacks are.
Literally nothing about the history of Europeans confirms this, just the opposite. Just look at all the wars. Hell, look at the wars going on now.
I'll remind you what every people have done to everyone historically but it's not very relevant because the times have changed.
LOL mega cop out, yes let's just completely ignore the past. Stormcels bring up that same "irrelevant" past to glorify whites but when it makes whites look bad it should be ignored right? smh
blacks act like this IRL all the time.
Nope, that's your media-based fantasy.

While Asians are often touted as the smartest people in the world, Ashkenazi Jews as a group average 115 on an IQ test—eight points higher than Asians and dramatically higher than the world average of 79.1.
Bro, I debunked the Jewish IQ myth here almost four years ago.

Here's a video to explain it in detail:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stLCurXu0fc

Most persecuted group throughout history. Relatively small compared to toher religions and ethic groups. Figures that that is going to be a thing.
Yes, that's the point of the thread - that it's not an inherent advantage, but social forces that contributed primarily to their success.

Where are all these discoveries that aren't getting nobel prizes then simply because they aren't Jewish? Were are all these discoveries jews make that don't deserve to have nobel prizes attached to them?
What the hell are you talking about? You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Nobel prize is. It's an award for international recognition of a scientist's contribution to his/her field. The discoveries of non-Nobel laureates aren't swept away and buried (JFL). All of the discoveries are recorded. Some are publicized and make news stories. Some are selected and voted on by the Nobel prize committee.

The point is that a big reason why there are so many Jewish Nobel laureates is because many of their peers are fellow Jews who nominate their work. And since Jews dominate academia, they're more likely to exercise cronyism and nominate one of their own.

While Asians are often touted as the smartest people in the world, Ashkenazi Jews as a group average 115 on an IQ test—eight points higher than Asians and dramatically higher than the world average of 79.1.

Most persecuted group throughout history. Relatively small compared to toher religions and ethic groups. Figures that that is going to be a thing.

Where are all these discoveries that aren't getting nobel prizes then simply because they aren't Jewish? Were are all these discoveries jews make that don't deserve to have nobel prizes attached to them?
Who even gives a shot about Nobel prizes, what's the conspiracy? At least banking conspiracies I can understand why would Jews rig Nobelike? If they rigged it, why would they give it to Japs when they do somethin

Bro, I debunked the Jewish IQ myth here almost four years ago.

Here's a video to explain it in detail:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stLCurXu0fc

Yes, that's the point of the thread - that it's not an inherent advantage, but social forces that contributed primarily to their success.

What the hell are you talking about? You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Nobel prize is. It's an award for international recognition of a scientist's contribution to his/her field. The discoveries of non-Nobel laureates aren't swept away and buried (JFL). All of the discoveries are recorded. Some are publicized and make news stories. Some are selected and voted on by the Nobel prize committee.

The point is that a big reason why there are so many Jewish Nobel laureates is because many of their peers are fellow Jews who nominate their work. And since Jews dominate academia, they're more likely to exercise cronyism and nominate one of their own.

This is exactly the kind of frustration I feel when explaining white "success", but hey...

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day jews still running shit. The reason why doesn't matter. You guys cling to IQ because it's a (fake) indicator of meritocracy. I've had people tell me the jews deserve to be the rulers of society because they're just smarter and better than everyone else. I've had people same the same exact thing about whites even though whites don't have the highest IQ.

Also why are East Asians always left out of the discussion? They have the highest IQ?!

Nobody is honest enough to admit that it's a cope metric of value.

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of frustration I feel when explaining white "success", but hey...

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day jews still running shit. The reason why doesn't matter. You guys cling to IQ because it's a (fake) indicator of meritocracy. I've had people tell me the jews deserve to be the rulers of society because they're just smarter and better than everyone else. I've had people same the same exact thing about whites even though whites don't have the highest IQ.

I'm sure someone could just as easily make a video about why European IQ is bullshit, but no one really gives a shit like that aside from whites, BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Jews could make a video against whites just as easily

White Europeans (and Whites who've migrated elsewhere like North America) are hyper-competitive (especially with each other) and hyper-individualistic. We are probably the least tribalist of all the peoples of the world. The history of warring in Europe and animosity between different ethnic groups (English vs French vs German vs Italian etc.) is enough evidence of that.

Also why are East Asians always left out of the discussion? They have the highest IQ?!

This is not a discussion about IQ. It's not even a discussion about meritocracy, tbh. It's about tribalism as a strong contributing factor to group success. The Jewish diaspora, however distant in proximity and national identity, as well as disparate and contrasted ideologically, are always going to be united by their Jewish identity and put that first and foremost before any differences are hashed out.

I'm sure someone could just as easily make a video about why European IQ is bullshit, but no one really gives a shit like that aside from whites, BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Jews could make a video against whites just as easily
Your JIDF/ADL paymasters really ought to give you a pay cut for this display of ignorance (or for failing to push the anti-White propaganda narrative KEK). Nobody can make that video, because the evidence (of scientific and technological research, breakthroughs, and inventions) would show otherwise.

As for Asians, they're all conformist bugmen who are given zero latitude in freedom of thought and creativity, which is why they all copy the technologies of others. They're also known for inflating their score numbers, not to mention to the massive scholastic cheating industry that exists in China. JFL

Last edited:
>We need people that are allowed to do usury so the banks can function.

>jews: we got that covered bro we can do that in our religion.

>These deceiving lying money hungry jews! They're always after your money, these hook nosed bankers!
Who needed them to open the gates of Toledo or clip coins?

IMG 0986

White Europeans (and Whites who've migrated elsewhere like North America) are hyper-competitive (especially with each other) and hyper-individualistic. We are probably the least tribalist of all the peoples of the world. The history of warring in Europe and animosity between different ethnic groups (English vs French vs German vs Italian etc.) is enough evidence of that.
So basically Europeans practice "intra" tribalism against each other but somehow forget to be tribalist with non-Europeans. Press X for doubt. Even white liberals tend to be tribal in their actual lives.

But let's say I agreed with you. It wouldn't be due to the supposed good nature of whites it'd be because they know they're better off when they can ingratiate themselves with other groups and pacify them.
Your JIDF/ADL paymasters really ought to give you a pay cut for this display of ignorance (or for failing to push the anti-White propaganda narrative KEK). Nobody can make that video, because the evidence (of scientific and technological research, breakthroughs, and inventions) would show otherwise.
It'd be waste of time. Only people that invested in muh IQ are coping stormcels. Jews would rather look up real estate prices or some shit.
As for Asians, they're all conformist bugmen who are given zero latitude in freedom of thought and creativity, which is why they all copy the technologies of others. They're also known for inflating their score numbers, not to mention to the massive scholastic cheating industry that exists in China. JFL
My previous post. When it's anybody but whites it's "cheating". For a test that originates from the work random French white teachers to begin with. Jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back