Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill for any incels with friends

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
If they are virgins like you, once they become non-virigins the difference is night and day. They will either cut you off, or treat you like complete shit. Had this happen to me quite recently. A friend who I had since the age of 4 now completely cut me off because he lost his virginity, he was a 20 year old incel for reference. He always talked to girls and got rejected, he was a beta orbiter, etc.

15 years of friendship, ruined because of a slut who opened her legs for him. Just. Fucking. LOL. Also why you NEVER under any circumstances tell anyone that you're a virgin

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
Don't ever tell anyone you're a virgin. Even I knew this shit at 17. Lied to everyone, and said I got girls.

"Yeah...they're from a different school"

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
know the feeling

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Preach. Treacherous assholes being treacherous assholes. I have to keep reminding myself that friends really don't exist, they just want to use you.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
96d 10h 54m
I was lucky enough to have friends to get to hang out with me, even when they got a girlfriend.

BiraCEL

BiraCEL

Greycel
Thats a given, that bros before hoes shit is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. They'll drop you in seconds

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
BiraCEL said:
Thats a given, that bros before hoes shit is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. They'll drop you in seconds

hoes way before bros

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
21h 21m
I don't have friends so I don't have to worry about that

Seems like hell

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
Themisterpepsi said:
I don't have friends so I don't have to worry about that
Seems like hell

I only have 1 friend left after that one fucked me over like that.

Trust me, you're not missing anything. You might as well just make a robot AI that speaks to you about your day, much better than any human being.

BiraCEL

BiraCEL

Greycel
whogivesafucc said:
I only have 1 friend left after that one fucked me over like that.

Trust me, you're not missing anything. You might as well just make a robot AI that speaks to you about your day, much better than any human being.

if you have friends with autistic hobbies like collecting figures its dope. Normshit friends are boring as fuck though

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 19h 18m
This is why I told them that I banged the girl that comments and likes on my Facebook.