Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill for any incels with friends

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
If they are virgins like you, once they become non-virigins the difference is night and day. They will either cut you off, or treat you like complete shit. Had this happen to me quite recently. A friend who I had since the age of 4 now completely cut me off because he lost his virginity, he was a 20 year old incel for reference. He always talked to girls and got rejected, he was a beta orbiter, etc.

15 years of friendship, ruined because of a slut who opened her legs for him. Just. Fucking. LOL. Also why you NEVER under any circumstances tell anyone that you're a virgin

Don't ever tell anyone you're a virgin. Even I knew this shit at 17. Lied to everyone, and said I got girls.

"Yeah...they're from a different school"

Preach. Treacherous assholes being treacherous assholes. I have to keep reminding myself that friends really don't exist, they just want to use you.

I was lucky enough to have friends to get to hang out with me, even when they got a girlfriend.

Thats a given, that bros before hoes shit is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. They'll drop you in seconds

BiraCEL said:
Thats a given, that bros before hoes shit is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. They'll drop you in seconds

hoes way before bros

I don't have friends so I don't have to worry about that

Seems like hell

Themisterpepsi said:
I don't have friends so I don't have to worry about that
Seems like hell

I only have 1 friend left after that one fucked me over like that.

Trust me, you're not missing anything. You might as well just make a robot AI that speaks to you about your day, much better than any human being.

whogivesafucc said:
I only have 1 friend left after that one fucked me over like that.

Trust me, you're not missing anything. You might as well just make a robot AI that speaks to you about your day, much better than any human being.

if you have friends with autistic hobbies like collecting figures its dope. Normshit friends are boring as fuck though

This is why I told them that I banged the girl that comments and likes on my Facebook.