Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackcel crys after realizing no girl will find him attractive. Comments are full of roastie virtue signaling. Bet no one would date him yho

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
As has been said before, black men are only attractive if they are hyper masculine. Big frame, big dick, deep voice, jawline, etc. It's over for frail niggas

He really is ugly

He gigafucked himself probably for life by posting a video of him crying.

What a dumbass.

What a dumbass.
Indeed. Looks like an absolute cuck soyboy. JFL at crying online

Blackcels: The rarest of incels. Don't feel bad for him at all, fucking loser. How tf can you be black & incel anyways shit is so rare

As has been said before, black men are only attractive if they are hyper masculine. Big frame, big dick, deep voice, jawline, etc. It's over for frail niggas
We don’t know yet, he could be a short manlet
Indeed. Looks like an absolute cuck soyboy. JFL at crying online

What a dumbass.
Exactly, now every time he defends himself from normies they will just refer to this vid and call him a butch

Not that many people are 'ugly', ugly is like a deformity or genetic disorder. The majority of people's face is basically symmetrical. There are other reasons that people fall flat like overall aesthetics, bone development/structure... It's not that 80% of people are inherently genetic dregs, it's that the top 20% are that much more desired that it obliterates the rest.
Amen
Seems like you completely forgot what my side profile looks like https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/
That jaw is absolutely brootal.

Not that many people are 'ugly', ugly is like a deformity or genetic disorder. The majority of people's face is basically symmetrical. There are other reasons that people fall flat like overall aesthetics, bone development/structure... It's not that 80% of people are inherently genetic dregs, it's that the top 20% are that much more desired that it obliterates the rest.

nope, the majority of people faces have sub standard right/left symmetry, only genetic superior people have good right left symmetry in both face and physique.

Send him a link here. That's a PSL 3 blackcel. Give your crown to him, @Colvin76. You are no longer the blackcel king.

Send him a link here. That's a PSL 3 blackcel. Give your crown to him, @Colvin76. You are no longer the blackcel king.
Cope. He still facemogs me and I will still stand by my statement

Cope. He still facemogs me and I will still stand by my statement
No, he doesn't. You mog him facially. Not by much, but a mog is still a mog, no matter how relative.

Noooo don't say that :(

It’s still over for him in 2020

Man can you believe these bitches? "We need spaces for men who feel like this" UMM HELLO ?!!
Blackcels: The rarest of incels. Don't feel bad for him at all, fucking loser. How tf can you be black & incel anyways shit is so rare
Peak greycel comment

Last edited:
If its over for a him then its super over for me.
Time to save up for a plan ticket to a non-western country
How tf can you be black & incel anyways
AVI checks out

Jfl if you think he won’t ascend he’s not even that bad

virtue signalling foids needs to be blown off by remington 870

I cried like that when I first became black pilled ngl.

I knew women did not like me and could never ever get any matches on tinder but didnt know why.

Then I learned about the heightpill and racepill. I went into deep depression and now Im recovered for the most part but still filled with hate.

I mean just look at this and then observe reality around you or vice versa:

DexpGN4

500px Racial Preferences of Women

no bbc thug sterotype for your face

Yung ugly folks needs a new hairstyle(Average = Ugly in retard TikTok era thanks Foids). Some braids or dreads would at least give him some thug allure.

Last edited:
Posting a clip of himself crying like that already lowered his SMV even lower than it already was. If he believed that nobody wanted him before they sure as shit won't now. That was completely unecessary.

He's a greycel who has a weird agenda obsession against blackcels. Just ignore him lol

Black men are the most positively discriminated people ever dude, it really is bullshit cause they're also the most toxic people next to black women.

You will find a nice girl one day teehee (not me though)

this nigger would do more than fine with thugmaxxing and some muscles. That face goes along well with this plan.

I fucking despise those fucking virtue signalers, they know for a fact they wouldn't fuck him, yet still spew the bullshit

His nose and eye area are bad but lower third is fine. If he's less than 5'9 he is incel. Otherwise, not.

That's like a 14 year old kid claiming inceldom and trying to get pity-pussy.
Yes the women would fuck his BBC in 5 years or so they're not even virtue signalling technically,.

Virtue signalling foids are cringe

He is fucking stupid for crying in front of the camera. Now he is going to get laughed at by everyone. He just committed social suicide. Jfl at the retards in the comments saying “you look fine sweaty :soy::soy::soy:“. If he was then he wouldn’t even be crying on camera

Mogs me to Denver and back