Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Women talking ABSOLUTE SHIT about Black Men

Nigger men are the bottom of the barrel in terms of marriage/husband material.

So black men need to be better betabucksers. LOL FOH.

I'm p sure that very YouTube creator was made a single mom by a black man. Some of you are falling for these women's nonsense. Most black women like this get played by the black men of THEIR CHOICE (aka Pookie Ray Ray and Tyrone). Since blackcels and regular black men (AKA THE MAJORITY, since most people PERIOD are not criminal or have chad genetics), are COMPLETELY invisible to them. The many black men who are solid men are invisible to these women. Which is why so many men go overseas to South America etc. (see Frustrated 2011 documentary). Then these jaded whores dedicate their lives to hating all black men. It's quite similar to what you see with other women. Chances are if you see a becky raging about how evil white men are, she got played by chad.

Also JFL at thinking it's because black men are "bad men" or some other illogical crap. Women love criminal deadbeat men. We all know that.

Last edited:
Funny how ethnic foids complain about her hubbies not having resources while stacy and chad joke about how good they are in bed :feelsrope:

What?

If you dont have white/pink skin and caucssion skull, you're NOT white. Only thr first two rows are white. The 3rd row is sand nigger and the fourht row is curry nigger.

I think Mulatto girls would love to be bleached

751aca18249d3cb3c56115c901a6c70b.jpg
824b2ee1f89e00c822a357c0ea37067b.jpg
d6947cc5bf717cd7636e5fca1b941687.jpg
8be7bc84438970b3773cbf616d11ce5c.jpg

Whats the amerniggy tradition?

White men didn't rape black women because black women wanted to be bleached by their masters while tyronecels were picking cotton

You're probably like 10% non-negro. Black west Africans are LITERALLY black

african-man-picture-id176075566

Black men are more disappointing. Imagine getting conquered and enslaved for century after century by Europeans, Orientals, and Asians.

Yeah, and it's niggers understand they have the worst genes, so they seek white women to improve their genes. Also, mulatto women are not the same as negro women
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Posting literal NIGGERS and calling them mulatto

Europeans should have bleached brown caucasians and assimilated them. Aside from hair and eye color, European genes are pretty dominant over Middle Eastern and South Asian ones.

Looksmax thread with various examples of bleached brown caucasians for reference:

It appears that within two generations, they are indistinguishable from "pure" whites. There would no longer be a threat to whites as the population would be overwhelming, the Middle East would be more peaceful and billions of brown caucasians would be saved from inceldom. Everyone would have been in a better place.
:feelskek:
Cap shit skin Indian genes are too dominant:feelshaha:

Cynthia G is a retard who got single mother'd by a black man, jfl at wanna be swirlers who can't lock down white betas

Also fuck sfcels

Cynthia G is a G. I like listening to her. She is fuckin angry at Black men's racial treachery. She is just telling it like it is as far as how Black American men are like. Brutally honest and no sugar coating whatsoever.

Boy I wish we Asian American men could have an equivalent of Cynthia G with a full youtube channel up and running.

Black foids are allowed to talk about Black men's undesirability and race treachery but if we ricecels did that to noodlewhores we would literally get clamped down by everyone. From far leftist Jews to Alt right whitecels.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Posting literal NIGGERS and calling them mulatto
Those are mulattos, dumbass. You have never seen a pure nigger from Africa if you think those orange-skinnes, brown haired mulattos are pure africans. They clearly have european admixture

Those are mulattos, dumbass. You have never seen a pure nigger from Africa if you think those orange-skinnes, brown haired mulattos are pure africans. They clearly have european admixture

Mestizo are better:feelsUgh:

@Ika-Sama @Zhou Chang-Xing

Spotted a mixed couple on my way back home from the mosque. Took a quick pic lol

blanda-up-canada.png

Cynthia G is a G. I like listening to her.
Me too, but I fucking hate the random "comercials" she puts in the vid. Like, leave that to the beginning or the end of the video
She is fuckin angry at Black men's racial treachery. She is just telling it like it is as far as how Black American men are like. Brutally honest and no sugar coating whatsoever.
Yep, the way she talks, she sounds like a white supremacist lmao. And she's not wrong, she's just saying the truth.
Boy I wish we Asian American men could have an equivalent of Cynthia G with a full youtube channel up and running.

Black foids are allowed to talk about Black men's undesirability and race treachery but if we ricecels did that to noodlewhores we would literally get clamped down by everyone. From far leftist Jews to Alt right whitecels.
Brutal. yeah, even IF a ricecel had the balls to talk about the race traitory of noodle whores, he would be shut down IMMEDIETLY by soys :soy::soy:

@Pixycel how should they be punished:feelshmm:
They need to be crucified along the highway with salt poured into their wounds:society:(in video game)

Last edited:
Blackcels are becoming the new ricecels.

Hairless apes who can barely speak properly.

@Ika-Sama @Zhou Chang-Xing

Spotted a mixed couple on my way back home from the mosque. Took a quick pic lol

blanda-up-canada.png

Nothing for J.G to see. Keep your head down.

Blacks truly are pathetic! Tons of welfare programs are directed towards them, affirmative action was implemented for blacks, blacks get the most free shit next to females. Yet they still are the poorest and most uneducated in the USA!:lul::lul::lul:

What to do, what to do. This thread is absolutely brutal, I have no words. Makes me wanna just disappear and remove my black ass from the world. We blacks are the laughing stock of the world and yet I'm somehow meant to be confident and rise above it all. We have swirlers and divestor females who despise my guts; average black women who say I am dusty and insinuate that I am not a real black man due to my ASD affliction and peculiar behaviours; the good black women are taken early or marry out of the race. Poor employment rates for ASD folk, poor employment rates for black men. A fight on both ends. No father figure but yet I am 21 and expected to be a good man and enter the real world. Mother constantly alludes to the idea that I will marry a woman one day - little does she know how terrible the modern women is and how far I deviate from the normal man, let alone normal black man. I am a poor excuse for a black man, I can no longer associate with that word. I am Nigerian, Jamaican and Indian. But even then I didn't grow up in those countries so I also cannot relate to the natives of those nations. I am just a Lost One. I have no faith in the black community, there will always be high single mother rates and absent fathers. We are done, just spiralling the storm drain. I just want to live as a normal human and cope with my hobbies. Hate having to view everything through the lens of race. Fuck black men, fuck black women. Neither side will admit fault, both sides will continue fighting until the end of time.
Living your life as a Black has got to be tragic. From growing up without a father, 'raised' instead by a drug addict whore single mother.Then you dropout, or get expelled from high school. You then grow up insecure so you try to hide the pain and misery by entering a life of crime, and then at last you die younger than others due to crime. I'm glad you realized how toxic your culture and community and got out of it. I respect you for that.

Cynthia G is a G. I like listening to her. She is fuckin angry at Black men's racial treachery. She is just telling it like it is as far as how Black American men are like. Brutally honest and no sugar coating whatsoever.

Watched some of her vids. Her points her very valid, but her voice is so fucking annoying.