Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Women talking ABSOLUTE SHIT about Black Men

Yeah, black women just want to be treated as a wife proper. Asian women throw their men under the bus for white cock even though asian men are some of the most honest working, kindest, polite people. It's a shitshow with noodle whores. even when I was bluepilled I always had more respect for black girls than asian girls, since I always saw in my school the noodle whores going for white/middle eastern/black guys while hating on the ricecels:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Non-black men should bleach sexy black women. It's our responsibilty to save them from violent black men

b18374689ec85875413f42ae999aafb4.jpg
62e979ef206a347d307b7580070702b4.jpg
deb91378c2d5a1233b7ab18d20af284e.jpg
https://incels.is/threads/no-one-should-feel-sorry-for-ricecucks.532071/

When I saw you wrote this, I thought you hated Asian men, but it was different two years ago. :feelskek: What happened that changed your opinion about ricecels?

Let's say I had a black girlfriend and we move to russia. I had sex with her and she produced a black baby. That black baby would have African DNA. Now for next 1000 years my descendants will still be black and no amount of environment or climate change will change their African DNA.
Evolution takes a very long time. I think humans have been around much longer than we think.

Holy fuuuuuuck. I've been watching this black female youtuber and I've watched TONS of her videos. The amount of black pills and truths she drops about nigger males is fucking hilarious. Here's one video. Since it's long, I've paraphrased some of her main quotes below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBEO2xW_fik&list=LL&ab_channel=CynthiaG

"black men adopted this BBC 'once you go back you never go back' cope to pretend like they can do something non-Black men can't"

"black men are getting undesirable white women that white men dont want"

"black men desperatley want to feel like they're competing with white men, so when they get an undesirable white women, they want to act like they've 'stolen' something from the white man"

"white women who fuck black men stay with the black man not because he's desirable, but because she no longer can go get a white man"

"black men are the only conquered men in societies. They have no resources, no wealth, they haven't conquered or built anything"

"black men have created nothing. They've invented nothing because they lack the intellectual capacity to do so"

"black men are very fantasy driven, they fantasize about being desired by non-black women"

"when a non-black women gets a black guy, it's because she's usually unable to go back to her own race"

"studies show when a non-black women is associated with a black guy, her desirability goes down among her own race"

"black men leave their communities defensless and poor and lack the ability to enter proper manhood. They dont operate from a place of manhood"

"white women are the fastest growing group of single mothers because of black men abandoning them"

"white women who go for black men are shown to be psychologically damaged"

"this white girl is only going for black men because white men dont want her back after she associated with black men"

"black men constantly compliment the european features, like the whitness of her skin, the brightness of her hair, the fact that her eyes are not brown"

"black men are not doing anything productive with their lives"

"black women are only provided and taken care of by non-black men becaue black men dont value fatherhood"

This black woman is BAAAAAAAASED!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And this is just ONE of her videos. She has dozens and dozens of videos like this that I've watched. She literally talks about black men the same way a white supremacist does. And you know what? She's absolutley right in what she says. Nigger men are the bottom of the barrel in terms of marriage/husband material.

@TheDarkEnigma
@Ika-Sama
@AnotherInsertCel
@Truckzo
@Indari
@METALMILITA88

As a white suprematist this makes me feel bad for the niggers tbh

Discipline these black whores

Only a white lord should be able to say these things

As a white suprematist this makes me feel bad for the niggers tbh

Discipline these black whores

Only a white lord should be able to say these things
I found it funny precisely because the shit she was saying might as well have been coming out of the mouth of a white master

@DarkStar
@Lv99_BixNood

Socioeconomic factors making this fine young black gentleman randomly Stomp on the head of the racist asian chud

View: https://twitter.com/AsianDawn4/status/1815427803833393491

And somehow in someway this was a White persons fault, despite the fact both parties are nons

Also, interesting fact:

1995 SAT vs Income Education

Even when economic conditions are accounted for, the difference is relatively negligible in SAT scores: Obviously, this proves a lot of IQ & cognitive ability is genetic.

View: https://x.com/musk_mickey/status/1815428836517150781

Kek this is true, though obviously Asians & especially Hispanics are not "allies" in anyway at all.

Pretty sure most Asians vote very left-leaning, not that the right is better but still.

Asians and Hispanics are very desperate to be accepted by whites, or to be perceived as white adjacent, so you guys can use them like dogs to get your objectives/goals done

A lot of ethnic women hate their own race tbh

All ethnic women hate their own race aside from white-passing or light-brown arabs
Cucked to hate your own race tbh. If I was a nigger I would just embrace being a nigger.

I found it funny precisely because the shit she was saying might as well have been coming out of the mouth of a white master
Yeah, and that attitude of black women is why so many blacks date outside their race now. It makes everyone miserable when blacks are taking their women because they can't stand their own women, someone needs to reign in those volatile sheebons. :feelstastyman: :feelsbaton:

On the hierarchy of women, black women are the worst by far. :fuk:

Asians and Hispanics are very desperate to be accepted by whites, or to be perceived as white adjacent, so you guys can use them like dogs to get your objectives/goals done
This. That's why so many of them make "white lives matter videos" @DarkStar

Nigger moment

Look at this coping nigger trying to act like the majority of European DNA in them isn't from white men fucking Eugene's wife while he picked cotton

In previous studies, it was found out that every other male choses white male except black women, but thinks aren't like that in reality lmfao

Kek based sheboon

@DarkStar nigger delusions lmfaooooooo!!!!!!

The guy in the beginning is half pajeet/German btw

Yeah black foids hate their own men more than noodles but since they are undesirable you don’t see them date outside of the race much at all but they would if given the opportunity.

Also it says the video is unavailable.
It's a myth that black women are less liked. Me and my friend went to a nearby town square to celebrate a festival just a couple months ago and I noticed as we walked by a bar that there was a black woman sitting down, literally surrounded at all sides by white men who were flirting with her.

It's a myth that black women are less liked. Me and my friend went to a nearby town square to celebrate a festival just a couple months ago and I noticed as we walked by a bar that there was a black woman sitting down, literally surrounded at all sides by white men who were flirting with her.
I mean, black women do have soma amazing asses and big lips. Thyere mostly hated due to them being fatasses, wearing wigs, and being loud

So real! @DarkStar

>Niggers are niggers

No shit. You really needed an entire video to realize that?

Black is beautiful - that's why it's offensive when you give black dolls African features instead of European ones.

the most foid worshipping post i have seen here

@DarkStar

I don't know if this is wholely accurate, but something I've noticed about white people who get into arguments with niggers is that they often turn their face or entire body away from the aggresive nigger. My theory is that the white person assumes this will make the nigger less hostile and calm them down, and the white person, unfortunatley, is unaware that niggers dont understand honor or dont have the discipline and are willing to stopp so low as to hit someone from behind, ergo, this always leads to them (the white person) getting hit from behind, as shown with this teacher having a chair thrown at her by her nigger student. As soon as a nigger senses weakness, they attack. Now that I'm typing this, JFL, this is JUST like a wild animal. Think about it. When you run into some bear or cheetah, the advice you're given is NOT to break eye contact and NOT to turn your back on the animal because the animal will preceieve this as a sign of WEAKNESS, just like how you, as a human, must never break eye contact or turn your back on the NIGGER. LITERALLY the same thing:feelshaha:

View: https://x.com/ihybeto/status/1838672455247986702

@DarkStar

I don't know if this is wholely accurate, but something I've noticed about white people who get into arguments with niggers is that they often turn their face or entire body away from the aggresive nigger. My theory is that the white person assumes this will make the nigger less hostile and calm them down, and the white person, unfortunatley, is unaware that niggers dont understand honor or dont have the discipline and are willing to stopp so low as to hit someone from behind, ergo, this always leads to them (the white person) getting hit from behind, as shown with this teacher having a chair thrown at her by her nigger student. As soon as a nigger senses weakness, they attack. Now that I'm typing this, JFL, this is JUST like a wild animal. Think about it. When you run into some bear or cheetah, the advice you're given is NOT to break eye contact and NOT to turn your back on the animal because the animal will preceieve this as a sign of WEAKNESS, just like how you, as a human, must never break eye contact or turn your back on the NIGGER. LITERALLY the same thing:feelshaha:

View: https://x.com/ihybeto/status/1838672455247986702

Exactly,

As the saying goes- around blacks, never relax

Every time I've been around one, I've always gotten some kind of "instinct" to "keep my guard" on in a way, simply because I've been around enough of them & seen literal FBI stats to prove that.

Just like with Curries, they're just not on the same "wavelength" or "frequency" as us, if that makes sense- thus they cannot be trusted as such.

She's not based at all
The nigress is a victim of the deep J00 meddling of gender relations within the black and white ethnicities
Plus she's also grifting hard on this whole catastrophic issue so fuck her all the way