Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Black Petunia

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I only had two problems with females: coming off too strong and waiting too long to move on...to save myself a heartache. Cupid gave me a couple of coupons, and told me not to choose a chicken head with Jimmy Choos on. It's a new day, women want Louboutin — basic necessities, you heard that "Gucci Gucci" song. And if she do me wrong, I keep it moving on my quest to find love still burning ‘til my doobie's gone. I'm lost and trying to find my route, but my thoughts only inspire me to find my roots and my conscious won't allow me to shoot, so I only value time in the boot, if that's fine by you. True, I'm trapped in my reality; when I look in the mirror, there's a bastard staring back at me. The last chance of happiness for my family, ‘cause momma's getting older and it's bringing out the man in me. I wish it happened sooner, ‘cause every afternoon I realize another day is passing that I lack improvement. I think I'm losing it, homies asking what happened to ya: this concrete rose turned into a black petunia. I guess that's how it's supposed to go, fuck being emotional, I'd rather braggadocio. Drown in my emotions till I overflow with doper quotes...so take a hit of this and pass it off to so and so.

If a woman cannot get dates, then it is men's faults.

If a man cannot get dates, it's his fault.