Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bike ride ruined when I saw teenage foids.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★★
I went on a nice relaxing bike ride to clear my head. But in the last ten minutes I saw 3 PAIRS of teenage foids walking and I got reminded of my inceldom :feelsree::feelsree:. It also reminded me how friendless I am because every foid was walking with a friend and I am doomed to be alone.

this thread make me sad. i also feel pissed when i see people my age with friend groups and laughing having fun with friends because I will NEVER have that

MORE than relatable, I'd want a gf aged 18-25

IDC as soon as they ARE NOT ON A FUCKING BIKE LANE!!!!!!

Can't fucking enjoy anything while foids simply exist.

Hey! That's my bike!

I remember when I was still going to school by bus and in summer all these teenage foids had shorts on with alot of skin showing on their legs. I always had to hide my boner in bus jfl

All women are whores.

I remember when I was still going to school by bus and in summer all these teenage foids had shorts on with alot of skin showing on their legs. I always had to hide my boner in bus jfl
Lmao relatable.

I totally relate with you OP, there's this street workout place where I go to, and it's right next to a beach and sometimes foids with juicy asses/ couples come there and it's just pure suifuel. Can't even concentrate on my workout.

Yeah pretty much everywhere I go, young foids ruin my day, college, the mall, downtown, restaurants, you name it.

I totally relate with you OP, there's this street workout place where I go to, and it's right next to a beach and sometimes foids with juicy asses/ couples come there and it's just pure suifuel. Can't even concentrate on my workout.
The gym is especially shit since foids wear the sluttiest unnecessary outfits possible.

You could make your boner extremely noticeable just to make them uncomfortable

this thread make me sad. i also feel pissed when i see people my age with friend groups and laughing having fun with friends because I will NEVER have that
yep. Forever alone and rotting for me too

The gym is especially shit since foids wear the sluttiest unnecessary outfits possible.
What I meant to say, the street workout place has a direct view on the beach, where hot foids come with chads. Thank God they don't come to the actual gym because I'd go insane