Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest pussies on this forum are

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Pussy 1 @MACHETE
and pussy 2 @dungeondragon
Pussy 3 @Zer0/∞
@RaidWarrant
Pussy 4 @Ika-Sama

go rope yourself you weaklings

[UWSL]After my thread in which i asked if you like to dominate or get dominated during sex, this cucks said they like to be dominated.[/UWSL]

I suggest you rope ASAP you worthless pieces of shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Raped by mommy gf :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Pussy 1 @MACHETE
and pussy 2 @dungeondragon … go rope yourself you weaklings
Pussy 3 @Zer0/∞

[UWSL]After my thread in which i asked if you like to dominate or get dominated during sex, this cucks said they like to be dominated.[/UWSL]

I suggest you rope ASAP you worthless pieces of shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Pussy 1 @MACHETE
and pussy 2 @dungeondragon … go rope yourself you weaklings

After my thread in which i asked if you like to dominate or get dominated during sex, this cucks said they like to be dominated.

yes? you can dominate , then be dominated, then dominate.

Seems you would be boring at sex :feelshaha:

Then what are you trying to insinuate here, you dumb cocksucker? :feelswhat:
It’s not gay to be dominated by a foid. It’s simply cucked and pathetic. It has nothing to do with homosexuality though

42580.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your opinions are invalid. :feelsokman:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Pussy 1 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35743.jpg?1660330699 [/UWSL]@MACHETE
and pussy 2 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/43/43263.jpg?1661950519 [/UWSL]@dungeondragon …
Pussy 3 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35710.jpg?1661331028 [/UWSL]@Zer0/∞

I cannot believe what i just read.
Why are cucks allowed in here?

#4 - @Saysitsover for deciding to give himself a slow and painful death because he's too lazy to go to the dentist or brush his teeth 3 times a day. :feelskek:

If there are pussies on this forum then how come we are still incel?

Pussy 1 @MACHETE
and pussy 2 @dungeondragon
Pussy 3 @Zer0/∞

@MACHETE pls post the video of you showing 'cope' written on your knuckles

@MACHETE pls post the video of you showing 'cope' written on your knuckles
Edited. You came like one week ago into this forum and already promoting femdom. You know we don’t want you IT trannies here, right?

Edited. You came like one week ago into this forum and already promoting femdom. You know we don’t want you IT trannies here, right?
edited cuz I said 'palm' instead of knuckles you goofy mcdonalds mascot

Oh my god fuck off landwhale, we don’t like fat women like you, go back to IT
Nigga dont call me fat, you literally have ronald mcdonald as your avi

I am INTERPOL AGENT NIGGA YOU WEAK POVERTY SLUT MANBABY (IN GHOST OF TSUSHIMA)

#4 - @Saysitsover for deciding to give himself a slow and painful death because he's too lazy to go to the dentist or brush his teeth 3 times a day. :feelskek:
I’m based you fucker! Brushing 3 times a day is giga cucked. Seriously imagine brushing your teeth more than once a day which is already too much .

I’m based you fucker! Brushing 3 times a day is giga cucked. Seriously imagine brushing your teeth more than once a day which is already too much .
Based on removing your ability to eat anything harder than baby food? :feelskek:

Based on removing your ability to eat anything harder than baby food? :feelskek:
I’m not paying expensive dental bill+ crab is easy to chew with no/rotted teeth