Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest cuck ever on r/deadbedrooms

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Even if any of us get into a relationship...this is what you have to look forward to. That guy his balls must have been cut off...see how pathetic he is. Totally bluepilled...not realizing how evil femoids really are. His emotions are fully dependant of how that stupid cunt is behaving towards him.

FUCK THIS CUCKEDSOCIETY:feelsree:

Don't worry bro when civil war hits due to refugees draining all the welfare funds we will be able to rape every woman.:feelsgah:

Don't worry bro when civil war hits due to refugees draining all the welfare funds we will be able to rape every woman.:feelsgah:
Nah man its just fucking over for men in the west.

Better than us still

This is the biggest beta cuck.

If you think once a month is bad, after the baby it will drop to nearly zero. Since our youngest was born in 2011, my wife and I have had sex precisely 5 times, the last being April 2015.

Lol his hobby is just collecting coins. Absolutely pathetic!
Goddamn these guys are mentally castrated. Fucking losers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Better than us still
Yeah? Would you like your emotions be dependant and controlled by how a femoid is feeling at the moment?

Goddamn these guys are mentally castrated. Fucking losers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah? Would you like your emotions be dependant and controlled by how a femoid is feeling at the moment?
I bet he even 'celebrated' by getting her a nice dinner and flowers with a thank you card and a faggot ass letter proclaiming his everlasting love to her, as well as his most cherished solid gold coin.

This is the biggest beta cuck.

If you think once a month is bad, after the baby it will drop to nearly zero. Since our youngest was born in 2011, my wife and I have had sex precisely 5 times, the last being April 2015.

Lol his hobby is just collecting coins. Absolutely pathetic!
It's twice as funny since his username as Kratos. It's hilarious how the newest God of War glamorized cuckolding, when the old games had these (admittedly shitty) sex QTE minigames.

The Switch may (rightfully) be known as the cuck console, but PS4 is just a small step behind.

She is already pregnant from MR ALPHA and now needs someone to take care of it and blame the fault on. She doesn't need a baby from him.. she needs someone to take care of her baby

It's twice as funny since his username as Kratos. It's hilarious how the newest God of War glamorized cuckolding, when the old games had these (admittedly shitty) sex QTE minigames.

The Switch may (rightfully) be known as the cuck console, but PS4 is just a small step behind.
I am not sure about that. I think all consoles are for faggots. But the biggest faggot there is? The PC gamer. There are two types of gamers, those who play just because its there, and those who go out of their way to play or get hooked. The ones that spend all that money to 'make themselves happy' are losers who cannot be happy IRL and must escape.

Of course as an incel, its not that bad of a cope. I enjoy Halo CE myself.

Just lol if you think this is bad because she is dominating. You aren't fully black-pilled then

Of course as an incel, its not that bad of a cope. I enjoy Halo CE myself.
Same. Not like there's anything better for me to do on a Friday night.

But from what I have read Sony is very supportive of cucks. The highlight of their whole E3 conference was a kiss between lesbians in their new Last of Us game. Kek

Well at least he is closer to getting laid than I could ever dream of

Why the fuck do incels browse that subcuckit lol?

Well at least he is closer to getting laid than I could ever dream of
He is about to get cucked. Sometimes self-respect matters more than just getting laid

It's funny and sad in the same time.
I remember a good one from that sub:
>husband went fishing
>husband changed his mind
>husband go back to bed
>wife said:"thank god you are, my stupid husband left for fishing we have all the day for us"

EDIT: „she wants a baby“ haha you fool she is pregnant from her chad fuckbuddy!

If there is one thing I'm grateful for with being incel, it's that I'm blackpilled enough by now to never ever fall to such lows of cuckoldry in my life (I could see it happening back when I was bluepilled).

It's funny and sad in the same time.
I remember a good one from that sub:
>husband went fishing
>husband changed his mind
>husband go back to bed
>wife said:"thank god you are, my stupid husband left for fishing we have all the day for us"
:lul::lul::lul:

Source?

If there is one thing I'm grateful for with being incel, it's that I'm blackpilled enough by now to never ever fall to such lows of cuckoldry in my life (I could see it happening back when I was bluepilled).
We will see what you do when a 3/10 offers you her used up pussy

You say that, but I seen slimy wide roast beef turn incels into betabux.

If she doesn't get a baby from him, she's getting one from Chad. He has absolutely NO leverage in this relationship. It's Over.

he must have a small dick

We will see what you do when a 3/10 offers you her used up pussy

You say that, but I seen slimy wide roast beef turn incels into betabux.
She sort of did once. After I got friendzoned and told she wasn't attracted to me, this foid told me about how she had given pity sex to a friend in a similar situation in the past. I could probably have gotten the same if I had tried, but had enough dignity to cut her loose at that point.

lol the bitch has probably been getting dicked down by a chad weekly since age 15, she just needs that cuck for his money

No. Sure we're genetically inferior, but at least we aren't domesticated by a foid.

giphy.gif

This what I try to point out when guys here talk about getting married as the solution to inceldom. Just because you put a ring on her finger doesn't make her any more attracted to you.

Betabuxx guys are usually surprised to find sex abruptly ends after marriage. Gee, I wonder why?

This what I try to point out when guys here talk about getting married as the solution to inceldom. Just because you put a ring on her finger doesn't make her any more attracted to you.

Betabuxx guys are usually surprised to find sex abruptly ends after marriage. Gee, I wonder why?
They could run betabuxx game where they get sex from women who hope he will put a ring on her. After a while, change and get a new one.

Oh fuck, this is what PUA guys do

:feelsokman:

everything in reddit is a larp

He is weak. Take what you want but the marital courts are usually gynocentric so you fuck them too

They could run betabuxx game where they get sex from women who hope he will put a ring on her. After a while, change and get a new one.

Oh fuck, this is what PUA guys do

:feelsokman:
I remember when I first heard the term fuckboy; it was used derisively, but when they explained what it meant I thought, "A-ha! That's exactly what I want to do."

It's kind of funny how much of the dating game is actually kind of malicious.

Looking foward to rape my old oneitis;):feelsohh:

Unbelievable with what woman get away.

"DUDE JUST LIKR MARRY A GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX EVERYNIGHT LMAO"

high iq

Better to be a lonesome virgin than a cuck slave.